King / Cal King / Queen Metal Bed Frame
Item # 316055
The metal bed frame is perfect for any standard queen or king size mattress and box spring set. Its solid steel construction and hassle free snap together design make it an excellent choice. The bed frames finish is dark brown.
- No tools needed, assembly Required
- Fits standard queen or king size mattress and box spring set
- 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” angle iron with 70” side rails
- Includes center support rail from head to foot
- No tools required; easy snap together design that locks securely in place
- Riveted headboard brackets allow for easy attachment of your headboard
- Fits virtually all headboards
- Footboard brackets not included
- Locking legs create a triple-thick steel layer at the corners; recessed for safety
- Plastic foot glides provide support and stability (no wheels)
- Bed frames are tested at 1600 lbs of static load and will support any bedding load
- Frames are constructed from re-rolled high carbon rail road rails
- King / Cal King Metal Frame Dimension: 70-7/16”L x 76”W x 7-1/2”H
- Queen Metal Frame Dimension: 70-7/16”L x 60”W x 7-1/2”H; Weight: 32 lbs
Bed Frame Size: California King
Brand: Leggett and Platt
Length: 70.44 in.
Weight: 32 lb.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.