Kettler Tournament Indoor 11 Table Tennis Table
Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany, The Tournament Indoor 11 Table Tennis Table features a unique heavy-duty steel under chassis shipped nearly fully assembled from the factory. Only four bolts are required to attach the legs to the table frame, and in about fifteen minutes of your time - you will be playing Tournament level table tennis on your KETTLER® table. The composite wood table top is painted an attractive Ultramarine Blue color. The playing top features painted white field lines, and has a protective clear coat, anti glare surface finish for added durability. The Kettler Tournament Indoor 11 Table Tennis Table is ITTF (International Table Tennis Federation) approved for Tournament play, and will provide hours of entertainment for your family. The net and posts are included, and easily attach to the table with a unique clamping system. Due to the folding design of the table top halves, The Tournament Indoor 11 Table Tennis Table requires minimal space for storage. It also features a clever locking mechanism that adds safety, and keeps the table halves connected in the play position. The frame also features wheels which will make moving and storing the table a breeze. Kettler Tournament Indoor 11 Table is the perfect addition to your game room, and will look beautiful in your home.
- 7/8" KETTLER® medium density composite wooden top, for unmatched quality and performance
- Professional Tournament certification by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
- Nearly ready to play out of the box (only 4 bolt wheel assembly). Very little assembly and time required
- Anti-glare surface finished in ultramarine blue with painted white field lines
- Lock connectors under the table keep the table top halves joined when in play position and provide uncompromised safety
- Unique deluxe clip-on net set with integrated adjustable height
- Integrated floor leveler on each side
- Proprietary 5 step playing surface coating in environmentally responsible water based top and bottom paint
- Four industrial quality 5.5" rubber wheels for easy vertical transport
- Two piece space-saving design allows multiple tables to be stored in a compact area
- All around PVC edge corner protection for players safety
- 2" wide apron around playing surface edge for ultimate corner protection
- Legs auto-lock into position when in play or storage
- 2" precision steel tubing legs manufactured in accordance to ISO 9001-2008 and DIN standard 10305-3
- EN certification standard 14468-1, Class A
- TÜV-safety assurance tested and certified
- Manufactured accordingly to CARB Phase 2 compliance and the Kyoto Protocol
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Manufactured in the KETTLER® table tennis factory in Germany
- Indoor use only
Assembly: Ready to Assemble
Includes Net: Yes
Matte Finish Top: Yes
Surface Material: Wood
Weight: 197 lb.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.