Kensington 8' x 12' Greenhouse
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
The Kensington 8’ x 12’ Greenhouses feature a host of thoughtfully designed accessories to get your garden started. Two 12’ Built-In Work Benches, Sophisticated Aluminum Framework with Black Powder Coat Finish, an automatic roof opener, roof and side vents, double doors and strong polycarbonate side and roof panels.
The Kensington Greenhouse comes with fully integrated work benches running down each side from front to back. They total 24 lineal feet and 44 square feet of rigid surface area to repot plants, place seedling trays or whatever tasks you may have. They are part of the framework and can hold hundreds of pounds if necessary. No other greenhouse system in its class offers this.
The framework profile is so unique in that they are rounded extrusions of high grade aluminum giving a smooth architectural appearance while also adding rigidity to the overall structure. Aircraft-grade cables further reinforce the structure making it light weight without sacrificing strength. This patented push-lock interlocking frame system to ease assembly- panels simply slide into place and become part of the rigid frame system.
Being able to move about freely in your greenhouse is very important. With no base needed, your first step inside is at ground level instead of stepping over a threshold base. Inside, the 7' height and French double doors allow easy access and movement with more shoulder and head room than many other greenhouses of this size.
Please Note - Allow for 2 Weekends to Fully Assemble. Two people required for assembly. This is considered an ‘on and off’ weekend project. Manual is fully illustrated.
- Black powdercoated frame
- Wall panels are impact resistant Polycarbonate
- Patented snap-fit assembly with Push-Lock connectors
- Fully integrated shelving throughout
- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum framework
- 2 Roof vents for maximum air circulation and humidity control
- 1 Automatic Roof Opener
- 1 wall mounted Smart Vent with manual dial control knobs to control air flow
- Full Double Doors with spring loaded latch keeps door closed when not in use
- Crossing aircraft cable on sidewalls for completely rigid framework
- Little to no maintenance, corrosion and rust free
- Ideal greenhouse for both propagating your seedlings and protecting your grown plants, also good for wintering sensitive plants
- Full 7' center height allows comfortable movement throughout the greenhouse
- No base necessary, anchoring stakes provided
- Warranty: 10 years for Frame, 7 years for Polycarbonate Panels
- Dimensions: 8' W x 12' L x 7' 2" H
- 7' center height
- Weight: 259 lbs.
- Pliers, Phillips screwdriver or drill for assembly
For questions regarding this product, please call System Trading toll free 1-877-782-4482, from 8 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday Central time.
Brand: Systems Trading
Dimensions: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 7.17 ft.
Floor Size: 96 sq. ft.
Frame Color: Black
Frame Material: Powder-coated Aluminum
Includes Gutters: No
Panel Material: Polycarbonate
Wall Panel Type: Multiple
Weight: 259 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.