Kaspersky Internet Security Multi-Device 5-PCs, 1 Year Protection
One Security Solution for All Your Devices
When you use the web on your Mac, or Android tablet or smartphone, those devices need just as much protection as your PC. After all, it’s the same Internet!
Kaspersky Internet Security Multi-Device protects all your devices, online financial data, identity, and more. And you can use it on any mix of Windows, Mac, or Android devices, up to the maximum number of installs allowed by your license.
- Easy, one-license protection for your devices: with one license, you can easily set up protection on any of your devices – PCs, Macs, or Android tablets and smartphones.
- Mix-and-match security to fit any combination of devices: protect any mixture of Windows, Mac, or Android devices, up to the maximum number of devices allowed by your license.
- Customized for protection, performance and usability: with one flexible solution, you get security tailored to each of your devices. That means maximum protection and maximum performance.
- Real-time protection against all new and emerging Internet threats: potential threats are monitored in real time and stopped in their tracks before they can do any damage, whatever your device.
- Secures online banking and shopping across all devices: with protection against phishing and other fraudulent websites, you can shop and bank in confidence, no matter what device you use.
- Premium anti-theft/loss protection for your Android device: protect your personal information with features that let you remotely track and even wipe the data from a lost or stolen device.
- Easy, One-License Protection Of Your Connected Devices: Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device gives you the freedom to enjoy the Internet to its full potential — with one license you can easily set up protection on any of your devices — PCs, Macs, or Android tablets and smartphones.
- Real-Time Protection Against All New Andemerging Internet Threats: With a combination of PC- and cloud-based security, Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device monitors threats as they emerge, and can spot suspicious behavior even when the specific threat is still unknown. That means all of your devices are protected against anything the Internet can throw at them.
- Customized For Protection, Performance And Usability: In one simple, flexible security solution, Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device delivers customized protection for every type of device. That means optimal protection for your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone – and optimal performance too.
- Premium Anti-Theft/Loss Protection For Your Android Device: With premium anti-theft features you can track your lost or stolen mobile device using Google Maps or GPS. You can remotely lock it and wipe the data it contains. You can even take a photo of the people who are using it and make the device emit an audible alarm that only you can turn off.
- Mix-And-Match Security To Fit Any Combination Of Devices: Install Kaspersky security on any combination of devices, up to the maximum number permitted by your license. You can even move your protection from one device to another at a later date.
- Secures Online Banking And Shopping Across All Devices: With protection against phishing and other fraudulent websites, you can be certain that the sites you visit, shop with, bank with and transfer money with, are who they say they are. So you won’t be tricked into giving money to fraudsters, and you can shop and bank in confidence, no matter what device you use.
Windows-based desktops and laptops
- Microsoft Windows® 8 Pro / Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit**)
- Microsoft Windows 7Starter / Home Basic and Premium / Professional / Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit**)
- Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium / Business / Enterprise / Ultimate SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit**)
- CPU: 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home / Professional (32-bit) SP3 or higher/Professional (64-bit**) SP2 or higher
- CPU: 800 MHz or higher RAM: 512 MB
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 (system with an Intel® processor)
- RAM: 1 GB350 MB of space on the hard drive
- Android 2.3 – 4.2
- Minimum screen resolution 320×480
- Feature sets for other platforms are limited
** Some product features might work on 32-bit operating systems only
Disk Space: 160 GB
Firewall Protection: Yes
Hardware Required: PC Monitor
Minimum Processor Speed: 800 mHz
Multiple Users: Multiuser
Operating System: Windows ®
Processor Required: Intel Atom
RAM Minimum Requirements: 512 Megabyte
Software Media: CD-Roms
Upgrade Version: Yes
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.