$129.99 After $70 OFF
Kanto 40" - 90" Full-Motion TV Mount
The Kanto full motion FMX3 is a very versatile articulating mount for 40" to 90" flat panel TVs. Pre-assembled with heavy-duty dual wishbone arms, this mount allows your TV to extend an incredible 28" from the wall with up to 80º pan (pan range depends on the width of your TV) as well as ±15º of tilt at your fingertips. With this kind of extension you can now pan your 80" TV much further, left and right. This beautiful mount is perfect for hanging TVs allowing for a wide range of viewing positions. A convenient 25" wall plate ensures this mount fits both 16" and 24" stud centers.
- Extends from 3.8" to over 28" from the wall
- Fits all flat-panel TVs from 40" to 90"
- Wall plate accommodates standard 16" and up to 24" stud spacing
- VESA range: Horizontal: 200 mm (min.) to 600 mm (max.) / Vertical: 200 mm (min.) to 500 mm (max.)
- 2.5mm steel plate thickness allows a load rating of up to 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Tilt adjustment of ±15°
- Allows ± 2° horizontal rotation for level hanging
- Up to 80° pan with heavy-duty double arm
- Integrated cable routing system
- Locking bolt for safety and security
- Must attach to wood studs or concrete (hardware and manual included)
- Wall template for simple and convenient preparation
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 30.5" x 8" x 13.5"; Weight: 37 lbs
Extension Length: 28 in.
Maximum Television Size: 80 in.
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight Capacity: 150 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.