Kanto 37" - 80" Full Motion Articulating Mount KMFMX2
The Kanto full motion KMFMX2 is a versatile articulating mount for 37” to 80” flat panel TVs. Preassembled with heavy-duty dual wishbone arms, this mount allows your TV to extend over 20” from the wall with an 80º pan as well as ±15º of tilt at your fingertips. This preassembled mount is perfect for hanging TVs allowing for a wide range of viewing positions. A wide 25” wall plate ensures this mount fits both 16” and 24” stud centers.
- Extends from 3.8” to over 20” from the wall
- Fits fl at-panel TVs from 37” to 80”
- Wall plate accommodates up to 24” stud spacing
- UL approved
- VESA range: Horizontal: 80mm (min.) to 800mm (max.), Vertical: 80mm (min.) to 450mm (max.)
- 2.5 mm steel plate thickness allows a load rating of up to 130 lbs.
- Tilt adjustment of ±15°
- Allows ± 2° horizontal rotation for level hanging
- 80° pan with heavy-duty double arm
- Bracket extension set included to fit large TVs
- Holes in wall plate allow for cable routing
- Locking bolt for safety and security
- Must attach to wood studs or concrete (hardware and manual included)
Extension Length: 20 in.
Maximum Television Size: 80 in.
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight Capacity: 130 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.