$39.99 After $15 OFF
Kanto 26" - 42" Full Motion Articulating Mount M200
One of our new range of mounts designed specifically for most of the new light, thin TV's that are coming on to the market. The Kanto full motion M200 is simple and easy to install mount for TVs from 26” to 42”. Preassembled with heavy-duty steel arms, this mount allows your TV to extend over 20” (51 cm) from the wall with full panning and tilting capability. This mount is perfect for small to medium sized flat panel TVs.
- Extends up to 21.2 in. from the wall
- Installation hardware & manual included
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 26” to 42”
- Load rated up to 80 lbs
- Tilt system provides a -2º to +10º tilt angle
- Extends 1.2” to 20” from the wall
- VESA hole pattern: VESA 100, VESA 200x100, VESA 200, VESA 200X400, VESA 400
- Solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Preassembled for easy installation including finishing caps
- Must attach to wood studs or concrete walls Hardware and manual included
- VESA hole pattern: VESA 100, VESA 200x100, VESA 200x200, VESA 200X400, VESA 400X400
- Weight: 8.9 lbs
Extension Length: 20 in.
Maximum Television Size: 42 in.
Tilt Capability: Yes
Wall Mount: Yes
Weight: 8.9 lb.
Weight Capacity: 80 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.