Juwel Nova Plus 500 Clothes Line Dryer
The NovaPlus 500 is the most advanced rotary clothes dryer on the market today. Developed and manufactured in the hills of Austria with simplicity in mind, this product is ready to use right out of the box as no assembly is required. A rugged plastic ground socket is included which can be sunk in concrete or directly into firm soils. This socket has a snap on cover which conceals the 2” hole if removing the dryer for play or winter.
The center pole is a full 2” in diameter for maximum strength. In the retracted position, a single lever easily and smoothly raises the arms to full extension and all lines become taut once lever is locked into place. The 140-lineal feet of line has been specially made to resist the settling of dust & dirt from the air, and is made of high tension fibers. The NovaPlus 500 was designed to hold up to 3-4 wash loads of clothes at one time, and the end of each arm has special notches to secure hangers with additional clothing. A key feature to this product is the retractable cover. Once the raising lever is reversed and the clothes line is in the down position, a waterproof cover slides out of the top and down over the entire unit further protecting the line. For inquiries regarding assembly and installation please call 877-760-8500.
- Fully assembled and ready to use out of the box once place in the ground
- High quality UV resistant parts throughout including anodized aluminum and weatherproof coating for lasting beauty
- Center pole is 2” diameter aircraft grade anodized aluminum
- Plastic parts made from industrial strength Polyamide plastics
- 140-feet of clothes line made with patented Twaron high tension fiber for long term strength and dirt resistance
- Opens and closes smoothly and easily with patented single lever action and lock mechanism
- Fully open position tightens all lines ready for drying
- Comes with in-ground flange to sink in certain soils (clay) or concrete (recommended)
- Auto retractable cover keeps lines clean so clothes don’t pick up streaks
- Saves energy and gives clothes a fresh scent
- Weight: 12-lbs
- Dimensions closed: 78.5"L x 6.5"W x 6.3" H
- Dimensions open: 76"L x 76"L x 80"H
- Distance between lines: 5"
- Ground Socket: 7" deep/tall
- Made in Austria
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum Frame
- Single Lever Opening System
- Built-in Auto Retractable Cover
Height: 80 in.
Length: 76 in.
Mount Style: Freestanding
Weight: 12 lb.
Width: 76 in.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.