Jura Impressa Xs90 One Touch Automatic Espresso Machine
Mention the word ‘coffee’ today and people no longer think of just espresso or milk coffee but also popular favorites like latte macchiato or cappuccino. A trend that now extends itself to boutiques, offices and the catering sector. So the fact the IMPRESSA Xs90 One Touch produces no fewer than twelve different coffee types – including latte macchiato – at the touch of a button is welcome news. And thanks to its compact dimensions and lightweight, the machine delivers the mobility we associate with JURA.
From the start it was clear that the design of the machine would have to reflect the quality and characteristics of our freshly prepared coffee specialties. Controls such as the selector with backlit pictograms, the Rotary Switch or the graphics display are not only eye-catching optical highlights but also an immense aid to navigation from the word ‘go’, not mention to the illuminating light for your coffee preparation.
The IMPRESSA Xs90 One Touch helps relieve the strain on the environment and your budget. Thanks to Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.©) the machine uses up to 40% less energy and, if you so wish, switches automatically to standby mode after a certain time.
For most of us, enjoying a well-made cup of coffee is one of life’s daily pleasures. With the unique One-Touch technology by JURA even specialty coffees with milk are no longer time-consuming. The IMPRESSA Xs90 One Touch delivers cappuccino or latte macchiato at the touch of a button, with no need to move the cup.
Easy to operate
Anyone with little or no experience of coffee machines will find it a snap to operate because the controls are intuitive and easy to understand. Beverage specialties include latte macchiato, cappuccino, one or two cups of coffee or espresso all at a touch of a button. Cleaning is easy with integrated rinsing, cleaning and decaling programs.
- Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- Cappuccino at the touch of a button
- One or two cups of coffee in one brewing operation
- One or two cups of espresso in one brewing operation
- Sound Design
- Energy Save Mode, E.S.M.©
- Separate hot water and steam outlet
- Graphic display
- Active bean monitoring
- Automatic milk system cleaning
- Powder chute for second, ground coffee
- Multilingual display dialogue system - 7 languages
- Progress bar (shows the current status of preparation)
- Maintenance status display
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.©)
- CLARIS filter cartridge
- Variable brewing chamber: 5 – 16 g
- 6-level high-performance conical grinder
- High-performance pump: max. 15 bar
- Thermoblock technology: 2 blocks
- Cappuccino frother
- Height-adjustable coffee spout: 2.6–5.7 inches
- Programmable hot water quantity
- Programmable coffee strength
- Programmable brewing temperature
- Programmable amount of water
- Hot water function
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Programmable switch-off time
- Power switch
- Bean container / optionally expandable to 9 oz. / 26 oz.
- Coffee grounds container (portions) - max. 40
- Water tank: 193 oz.
- Power: 1250 W
- Voltage: 120 V/60 Hz
- Units Dimensions: 16" L x 15.4" W x 18.5 " H
- Unit Weight 30 lb.
- Made in Switzerland
Adjustable Coffee Spout: Yes
Built-In Decalcifying Program: Yes
Built-In Grinder: Yes
Depth: 15.4 in.
Height: 18.5 in.
Housing Material: ABS
Includes Drip Tray: With Drip Tray
Power: 1,350 W
Pump Power: 15 Bar
Voltage: 120 Volt
Water Tank Capacity: 193 fl. oz.
Weight: 30 lb.
Width: 16 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.