$1,199.99 after $300 OFF
Jura Impressa J6 Automatic Coffee Center
Item # 598677
The Jura IMPRESSA J6 automatic coffee center provides a true bean-to-cup experience, with high style and advanced features. Whether it is a classic cappuccino with rich and creamy foam, a perfectly pulled espresso, or deliciously produced pressure-brewed coffee, the Jura IMPRESSA J6 puts the power of brewing in the hands of the consumer.
Features and Benefits:
- Six one-touch beverage buttons (one espresso, two espresso, one coffee, two coffees, hot water, steam) are pre-programmed to deliver all your hot drinks with a push of a button.
- All buttons individually programmable: Four coffee strengths for the one-cup buttons, two coffee temperatures, three hot water output temperature, cup sizes from 0.5 oz to 8 oz for single cup coffee buttons, 0.5 to 8 oz for double cup coffee buttons (total of up to 16 oz. of coffee), 0.5 to 15 oz. for hot water button, 2 to 120 seconds for steam button.
- Unique rotary dial: Override strength and cup size while brewing (no affect on pre-programmed settings).
- Heavy duty chrome platform
- Height and width adjustable dual coffee spouts (Butterfly design)
- Integrated commercial solid steel conical burr grinder: 6 fineness settings for any type bean. Automatic clutch to prevent virtually all blockages from stones. Accessible upper burr.
- Low noise grinder construction: Quiet operation in any environment, at home, in the office, in the conference room.
- Electronic bean level sensor: Never a weak cup of coffee again. Never run out of beans.
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system. Accommodates pre-ground coffee. Ideal for use with second kind of coffee, e.g. decaf or flavored coffee.
- Two step pre-infusion for maximum aroma.
- Large variable brewing chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee. Coffee is always tamped (pressed) perfectly. Makes up to two 8 oz. cups of coffee at a time.
- Interchangeable frother systems: Dual Frother Plus for traditional (manual) frothing and steaming with two settings for steaming only (latte) and frothing (cappuccino). frothXpress automatic frothing system siphons cold milk, combines it with steam and delivers any amount of frothed/steamed milk directly into your cups.
- 1450 W Stainless steel lined thermoblock water heating systems (no purging necessary): Always ready for coffee. No contact with aluminum, no taste transfer. After brewing the thermoblock automatically discharges any bit of hot rest-water into the tray. Every coffee starts with fresh, cold water.
- 15 bar power pump: Always high pressure brewed coffee with crema... always perfect!
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- 71 oz. removable water container: Good for 45 espressos at a time.
- 9 oz. (250 grams) bean container.
- Concealed storage compartment for Dual Frother Plus and Measuring Scoop.
- Unique CLEARYL Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Made in Switzerland
- Dimensions: 13.25” H x 11” W x 16.5” L; Weight: 24 lbs.
Built-In Espresso Machine: Yes
Built-In Grinder: Yes
Depth: 16.5 in.
Instant Hot Water: Yes
Programmable Timer: Yes
Removable Filter Holder: Yes
Water Level Indicator: Yes
Weight: 24 lb.
Width: 11 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.