Jura ENA 9 One Touch Espresso Machine
The slim machine with a host of coffee specialties
The ideal line for people looking for a first, different or more advanced automatic coffee machine now has something extra to offer. ENA 9 One Touch, JURA’s slimmest One Touch machine, makes latte macchiato and cappuccino at the touch of a button. It’s perfect for smaller households who expect nothing but the best.
Wide selection of specialties
ENA 9 One Touch offers the full range of specialty coffees at the touch of a button. Using fresh beans and fresh milk, the model for first-time buyers with a genuine love for coffee even makes cappuccino and latte macchiato, topped with the finest, light-as-air milk foam. Of course, it makes the specialty drink you want at the touch of a button without moving the cup.
Ingenious dual spout
For the first time in a household machine, the ENA 9 One Touch features a height-adjustable dual spout which adjusts to any height between 3 and 5 inches. The machine is easy to dismantle and clean. Two separate pipe systems for coffee and milk ensure perfect results and easy clean up.
Revolutionary fine foam technology
Another new development from JURA ensures a unique milk foam quality of a fine, feather-light consistency: fine foam technology.
Because the buttons are clearly arranged and labeled, preparing a wide range of specialty coffees is extremely simple. The Aroma Boost function provides a natural, refreshing energy boost when you need it.
- Variable brewing unit, from 0.17 to 0.56 oz (5 g to 16 g)
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (I.P.B.A.S.)
- Additional preground coffee powder
- Hot water function
- Cappuccino frother
- Height-adjustable coffee spout
- Energy Save Mode (E.S.M.)
- Multi-level conical grinder
- CLEARYL filter cartridge
- High-performance pump, 15 bar
- Thermoblock heating system
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling program
- Adjustable water hardness
- Zero-Energy Switch or power switch
- Swiss made
- Height-adjustable dual spout: 3-5 in.
- Water tank capacity: 37-oz.
- Coffee grounds container: approximately 10 servings
- Bean container with aroma preservation cover: 7-oz.
- Cable length: 43 in.
- Voltage: 120 V ~, 60 Hz
- Power: 1450 W
- Energy consumption: 12 Wh
- Energy consumption with E.S.M.©: Wh
- Stand-by power: 0 W
- Dimensions: 9" L x 14" W x 17.5" H
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Latte macchiato at the touch of a button
- Cappuccino at the touch of a button
- Aroma boost function
- Intelligent preheating
- Programmable amount of water
- Amount of water can be adjusted for each preparation
- Adjustable coffee strength
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Programmable brewing temperature
- Plain text display
- Rotary Switch
- Monitored drip tray
- Integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning program
Adjustable Coffee Spout: Yes
Built-In Grinder: Yes
Depth: 17.5 in.
Height: 14.2 in.
Housing Material: Stainless Steel
Includes Drip Tray: With Drip Tray
Power: 1,450 W
Pump Power: 15 Bar
Voltage: 120 Volt
Water Tank Capacity: 37.2 fl. oz.
Weight: 20.7 lb.
Width: 9.4 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.