Jorgen’s PRO Shine Kit
GT:20™ is a custom engineered formula consisting of Pure 100% White Ivory Carnauba Wax* developed for connoisseurs and perfectionists looking to achieve the deepest possible shine and unmatched brilliance and clarity, that comes to life under changing light. There are no dyes, perfumes, or other impurities in our wax. We are confident you will not find a better wax for your ride on the Planet!
GT:20™ is a precision hand poured paste wax. The mixture and emulsification process requires over 20 hours of blending at a precise controlled temperature to assure a micro fine emulsion paste. The complete process of production takes 9 days from start to finish.
*White Ivory Carnauba wax is the highest quality and hardest natural wax found on the planet and the most expensive. This is why 98% of all other waxes use the much less expensive lower grades of Yellow Carnauba which does not provide near the shine, protection or performance found in the GT:20™ formula.
Carnauba wax is produced by the leaves of the tropical carnauba tree as protection from the incredibly harsh conditions found in the tropical rain forests- Unimaginable heat, intense direct sunlight along the earths equator, and constant rain & humidity.
This kit contains:
- GT:20 White Ivory Carnauba Paste Wax
- One 4” round foam applicator
- Happy Ending Quick Detailer 16 oz.
- Thick micro-fiber towel
- For the best results, thoroughly wash and dry surface
- Apply small amount of GT:20 to applicator pad (included).
- Top panels: use front-to-back hand motion.
- Side panels: use up-and-down hand motion.
- This helps improve reflectivity. Heavy rubbing is not necessary.
- The wax will literally soak into your paint as you apply a fine film of the GT:20™ Wax.
- Let sit for at least 1 hour for optimum gloss.
- Buff off excess wax with a clean Micro-fiber buffing towel.
- Optional Steps: Repeat steps 2 thru 4 for an even deeper shine & depth. GT:20™ can be layered up to three coats for all you Shine Fanatics out there!
- For best results, spray Happy Ending Quick Detailer on a clean micro-fiber towel not directly on the surface. Lightly rub the micro-fiber towel over the surface to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing. Happy Ending is great for all painted surfaces, metal, chrome and even glass.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Orders going to Puerto Rico will be shipped via USPS and not UPS Ground. Estimated delivery time for these orders will be approximately 3-6 business days from time of order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.