Jimmy Styks 10' Misstyk Stand Up Paddle Board Bundle
The Misstyk Ladies’ Cruiser is designed with the female paddle enthusiast in mind. With volume redistributed to the board center, the Misstyk has a remarkably stable platform while maintaining high maneuverability.
The 10’ x 31.5” board design blends stability and maneuverability. The 10’ length makes it easier to get it off the car and carry to the water. With a modest nose rocker it can be used as a great general purpose cruising board. The package comes complete with everything you will need to get out on the water and have fun!
Quality – Made from a fiberglass epoxy construction, this board boasts one of the most durable layups in the epoxy SUP category. The stringer is cut from a 6mm marine grade plywood for added strength and durability. A patented self-breathing handle/vent provides the board with the ability to breathe during extreme temperature and altitude changes.
Experience – Jimmy Styks™ is one of the world leaders in the stand up paddle board industry, providing solutions for rigid, soft, and inflatable SUPs with a company goal to make quality paddling products affordable to the masses.
- EPOXY stand up paddle board
- Pre-installed traction pad
- Coiled leash
- Plastic fins and mounting screw
- Storage bag
- Carbon / glass composite paddle with nylon blade
- Epoxy/glass construction over EPS core blank
- Triple six ounce glass deck
- Double six ounce glass bottom
- Padded storage bag
- Soft EVA traction pad for comfort and grip
- Carbon/glass composite paddle with glass filled nylon blade for durability and adjustable for different riders.
- Coiled leash
- Length: 10'0"/307 cm
- Width: 31.5"/80 cm
- Thickness: 4.5"/11.4 cm
- Nose Rocker: 4.4"/11.2 cm
- Tail Rocker: 2"/5.1 cm
- Board Weight: 26 lbs
- Volume: 174 liters
- Weight Limit: 190 lbs
Includes Paddle: Yes
Length: 10 ft.
Maximum Weight Capacity: 190 lb.
Stand-up Board: Yes
Thickness: 4.5 in.
Weight: 26 lb.
Width: 31.5 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.