Insteon Home Monitoring and Control Kit
Available Exclusively at Costco
Everything you need to keep an eye on your home when you're away; this system includes an INSTEON Hub for centralized control, an Open/Close Sensor for monitoring doors and windows, a Motion Sensor, a Wireless IP Camera with full pan and tilt capability and two Dimmer Modules. You're on your way to a DIY INSTEON security system with the Home Monitoring and Control Kit.
Monitoring & Control Kit Contents:
The new INSTEON Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. Control INSTEON light bulbs, wall switches, outlets and thermostats. Receive instant email or text alerts from motion and water leak sensors while you're away.
- Control your entire INSTEON network
- Receive cloud-based email and/or text alerts (leak, door, etc.)
- Setup scenes
- Run timers
- Do this all from your mobile device (iOS or Android)
- Free iOS and Android apps
- No monthly fees
- Now with Dual-Band
A full-featured plug-in lamp dimmer that can be remotely controlled by any INSTEON controller. Features an adjustable ramp rate, preset dim level and local control. Dual-band technology receives power line and RF commands, and doubles as an Access Point.
- Control a light remotely, turning it on and off and adjusting brightness levels
- Full local control (Dim/Bright, On/Off)
- Incorporate a lamp into multiple lighting design scenes in minutes
- Transmits and receives INSTEON commands via powerline and RF
- Doubles as an Access Point
Wireless, pan/tilt, night-vision, motion sensing, email sending IP camera.
Super-easy installation and integration from within INSTEON apps. The INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera is a great solution for:
- Travelers - check in on your loved ones, home and possessions
- Business owners/managers - make sure staff is working or building is safe
- Parents - use it as a baby cam / nanny cam / babysitter cam (two way audio feature is great for monitoring little ones)
- Second home or vacation property - peace of mind by knowing your investment is safe
- Farmers and ranchers - see what is happening in your barn, shed or stalls from the dinner table
- Pool/Hot Tub owners - get image emailed when motion is detected
- Super-easy installation in INSTEON app (iOS v1.3+, Android 1.4+)
- Works with Smartphone/Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android & Blackberry) & browsers
- Excellent WiFi range
- Wide ranging remote pan/tilt functionality - 300° pan, 120° tilt
- Excellent night vision - IR LEDs work up to 26 feet
- Motion sensor sends you an email snapshot when motion detected
- Two-way audio - built-in microphone and speaker
- Flip and/or rotate image for upside down (ceiling) mountings
INSTEON Open/Close Sensor is a magnetic contact sensor that wirelessly controls lights and appliances throughout your house. When magnetic contact is broken, such as a door or window being opened, Open/Close Sensor can do things like turn on lights, set the thermostat to its comfort setting, or receive text message alert on your smartphone (requires INSTEON Hub. Gain the peace of mind knowing that you'll be alerted when the back door sneaks ajar or the side window slides open. Useful for doors, windows, drawers, sheds, cabinets, and anything else that opens, Open/Close Sensor is a wireless, easy-to-use solution for adding convenience and awareness to any INSTEON-controlled home. An AA battery is required and included.
- Automatically control lights and appliances when doors open and close
- Wire standard security sensors to Open/Close Sensor to monitor several doors and windows
- Battery-operated for easy installation
- Excellent range - up to 150' from nearest Access Point or any dual-band device
- Award-winning INSTEON technology provides superior performance and reliability
Turn on your INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when you enter the room and turn them off after you've left. Truly automating your lighting, this motion sensor is perfect for areas of your home such as the laundry room, closets and the garage where lights commonly get left on. Use this motion sensor for indoor or outdoor applications, and link it to a wall switch, plug-in lamps or appliances. You can even have the motion sensor trigger your thermostat to a favorite comfort level when you enter your home or any room in your house.
- Automatically turns on INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when motion is detected
- Automatically turns off after motion stops (adjustable anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 hours)
- Optional night-only mode keeps lights from turning on during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity provides flexible placement
- Adjustable day/night threshold
- Optional dusk/dawn lighting control using a built-in photocell
- Excellent range - up to 150' from nearest Access Point or other dual-band product
- Award-winning INSTEON technology provides superior performance and reliability
Controlling your house has never been so easy.
INSTEON Hub is an INSTEON central controller for the rest of us; a simple and straightforward device that connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet, anywhere in the world. Control INSTEON light bulbs, wall switches, outlets, and thermostats at home or remotely and receive instant email or text message alerts from motion, door and window, water leak, and smoke sensors while you’re away. Just start with the Hub, select the INSTEON devices for your home and enjoy.
Control at Home or Away
You'll never be too far from home. The Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you're there or when you're at work and on vacation. Instructions on how to setup remote access are included in the app or you can call and have INSTEON support set it up for you.
Scheduling Made Easy
Star-tracker not necessary.
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about turn the porch light on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Text message and email alerts from anywhere.
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app anytime.
To the Cloud!
Cloud-based storage of your entire home.
The INSTEON Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Want to add another smartphone or tablet? Simply download the app, sign in and all your settings (devices, scenes, icons, timers, etc.) are there to enjoy.
No Monthly Fees
Even more affordable.
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can get for free with the INSTEON Hub.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.