InstaLay Loose Laid Underlayment/Flooring Installation System - Half Roll
InstaLay is a revolutionary way to install your flooring quickly and easily. The loose laid underlayment allows you to install flooring in a fraction of the time it would take for traditional installations. Ideal for Home Design Flooring (sold separately through Costco.com), but can also be used for wood flooring and carpet tiles.
InstaLay is a self-contained underlayment system that simplifies installation by reducing subfloor preparation and eliminating the need for adhesive. InstaLay adds comfort and sound absorption to improve the performance of common floor covering products in homes, retail, multifamily housing, office space and more.
- Installation reduces time and cost
- No adhesives needed
- Loose laid installation
- Install over existing flooring
- Recommended installation for Home Design Flooring (sold separately through Costco.com)
- Non-allergenic and anti-microbial
- No wait time to walk on after installation is complete
- Manufactured with high recycled content (80-87%) using rubber tires
- Fully recyclable
- Resistant to mold, mildew and decay
- Acoustic insulation – absorbs noise like carpeting would
- Anti-fatigue properties create a comfortable feeling underfoot
- Virtually no odor
- For technical or installation assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-633-6344
- ½ roll – 3’3” x 24’6” (approx 81.18 Sq. Ft. – enough for 2 cases of Home Design Resilient Flooring)
- Full roll – 3’3” x 49’2” (approx. 161.4 Sq. Ft. – enough for 4 cases of Home Design Resilient Flooring)
- Thickness = 3mm
Roll Length: 24.5 ft.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.