Icon Time Systems SP-250 Electronic Time Clock with Time and Date Stamp
With the ability to stamp date, time and minutes, the SP-250 Electronic Time Clock is a multi-purpose time clock commonly used for payroll, job costing functions or as a document stamper.
This versatile time clock can be configured to append pre-programmed comments such as PAID, FAXED, VOID and SENT or add customized comments; making it an ideal choice for businesses processing important documents.
- Multi-purpose electronic time clock and document stamp machine.
- Unlimited and free lifetime support included for added peace of mind.
- Operational battery backup included to continue time clock operations during power failure.
- Stamp date, time and messages on any document or form
- Print 13 pre-programmed comments, including VOID, RCVD, SENT, IN, OUT
- Create unlimited customized comments for employee timecards
- Automatically or manually print on any type of timecard or document
- Track employee tardiness and early departures
- Six language options
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Perpetual calendar automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time, short months and leap year
- Works with standard six-column timecards
- Quartz accuracy
- Allows AM/PM or 24-hour format selection
- Supports table or wall mount
- One year factory warranty
- Simple programming makes setup a breeze
- Track unlimited number of employee timecards, if using for payroll functions.
- Supports multiple print formats to tailor to your business needs.
- Illuminated printing area helps employees properly align timecards to reduce employee error
- Electric coil technology punches timecards precisely, helping your payroll department
- Bell relay capable to signal breaks, shift start and shift end
- Hidden settings panel and lock feature for ultimate security
- Durable design withstands high-volume use or harsh environments
- Industry First: Free lifetime support for added peace of mind
- Industry First: Free operational battery backup to withstand power failures
- SP-250 Electronic Time Clock & Date Stamp
- Internal battery to retain memory and settings
- Operational Battery Backup
- AC power adapter
- Printed, fully illustrated User Guide
- Two keys
- One Ink Ribbon Cassette.
- Unlimited free lifetime support
- Dimensions: 6.5” D x 5” W x 7.1” H; Weight: 5 lbs.
12 Hour/Military Time: Military Time
Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
Brand: Icon Time Systems
Depth: 6.5 in.
Height: 7.1 in.
Weight: 5 lb.
Width: 5 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.