Icon Time Systems SB-100 PRO Employee Time Clock
A Proven Solution Tailored to Small Business Needs
SB-100 PRO 2.5™ Employee Time Clock from Icon Time Systems is an industry first web enabled time clock that eliminates the complexities of a conventional automated time clock in the market today! With software built right into the time clock, set up is a breeze as there’s no software to install. Simply connect the time clock either to your office network or to your computer using one of the multiple connectivity options included.
This user-friendly automated time clock solution doesn’t stop with employee time collection and calculation of employee timecards. The SB-100 PRO 2.5™ streamlines your payroll process and includes payroll exports to send hours’ information directly to QuickBooks, Paychex Online Payroll or ADP.
Start saving time and money right away! No Monthly Fees and Internet Connection is Not Required.
QuickBooks Time Clock Integration Included
Directly import your employee hours from your time clock to QuickBooks quicker than ever, with the Time Clock QuickBooks Plug-in. This one-of-a-kind application allows you to manage your employee time clock directly from QuickBooks, import regular and overtime hours and synchronize employees between both programs.
Multiple Employee Entry Options
The SB-100 PRO 2.0™ allows employees to easily clock IN and OUT using 3 digit pre-assigned ID number or through optional proximity badges (sold separately) or through their web browser (upgrade required).
Access Remotely Over the Internet
In addition to connecting directly to your PC or office network, the SB-100 PRO 2.0™ also allows for connecting remotely over the Internet, at no additional charge. Connecting to the office time clock over the Internet is perfect for checking on employee attendance while away from the office or for processing payroll from home. Network Connection and Configuration Required.
For those looking for additional functionality, optional software upgrade packs are available at an inexpensive one-time fee. Track and accrue benefit time, categorize employees’ time in department, add managers to the clock, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatically calculates employee timecards.
- Manage timecards using USB, Network or Web option for remote access.
- Never a monthly fee.
- Proactive homepage alerts notify manager of overtime, punches and more
- Mac compatible time clock
- Includes 25 employee capacity, easily expandable to 250
- Employees view time worked directly at the clock
- Multiple employee entry options: keypad( PIN), proximity badge or web browser employee entry (employee badge and browser entry sold separately)
- Calculates 2 levels of standard, overtime, and consecutive day (California) overtime hours
- Access from multiple PC’s, no additional licensing required
- Includes QuickBooks® Payroll, Paychex Online, Payroll, .csv and ADP exports
- Supports weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods
- Keeps data and time if power is lost
- Optional automatic lunch deduction
- Tracks time spent during paid breaks
- Real-time reporting
- Provides Time Worked, Attendance Sheets, Exception Reports and more
- Free 30-day set up support
- Dimensions: 7.25" x 8" x 2"; Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- SB-100 PRO 2.0 ™ Employee Time Clock
- 25 Pre-assigned ID Numbers
- 15 ft. Ethernet Cable
- 15 ft. USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide and User Manual
- One year parts and labor warranty
- 30 days free Technical Setup Support and Assistance
- Power Supply
- Locking Mounting Plate with 2 Keys
- Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iPad, and Smartphone
- Non-windows Based PC Require Network Time Clock to be Connected to the Network
- Payroll Exports: QuickBooks, Paychex Online Payroll and ADP require Windows Based PC
- Internet Connection and Network Configuration
- Required for Remote Access over Internet.
Model: SB-100 Pro
Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
Brand: Icon Time Systems
Employee Capacity: 25
Model: SB-100 PRO
Punch Method: Keypad
Weight: 1.2 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.