Icon Time Systems CT-900 Calculating Time Clock Bonus Extra 200 Timecards and Replacement Ink Included
Designed for companies with less than 100 employees.
BONUS OFFER: Free Starter Kit includes 200 Timecards and Replacement Ink Ribbon.
Delivering Automation to Small Businesses—Hassle Free!
The CT-900 Calculating Time Recorder from Icon Time Systems is a logical next step for traditional time clock users that value the simplicity of a traditional mechanical time clock but recognize its shortcomings.
Designed for companies with less than 100 employees and commonly used by small businesses for payroll or job costing functions.
BONUS OFFER: Free Starter Kit includes extra 200 Timecards and Replacement Ink Ribbon
Features and Benefits:
- Calculates total hours worked per day and pay period for up to 100 employees
- Supports popular pay periods: weekly, bi-weekly and monthly pay periods
- Automatic card feed and alignment eliminates user errors commonly made by employees
- Highlights tardy and early or late departures in red, making attendance violations easy to manage
- Job Cost Mode for small businesses that need to track time spent on task, customer or job
- Automatically adjusts for short months, leap year and daylight saving time
- Bell ringing option included and commonly used for breaks by warehouses, factories, etc.
- Built-in battery backup to retain program and settings in case of power outage
- Rechargeable operational battery backup available for operating during power outage
- Displays time in 24-hour (military) format or 12-hour (standard) format
- Long lasting ink cartridge
- Large and easy-to-read backlit LCD digital display on the machine
- Easy to program (and free lifetime support for added peace of mind)
- Easily mounts on table or wall for added security
- Conveniently uses one timecard for all pay periods including weekly, bi-weekly or monthly pay periods and for job cost mode (see sample timecard)
- Prints language options includes English, French or Spanish
- Automatic print alignment and auto-sensing on the front and back of the timecard eliminates mistakes making it easy for employees to use
- Automatically calculates total hours worked per day and pay period
- Optional automatic break/lunch deduction tracking included standard
- Highlights tardy or late punches in red making it easy for the manager to enforce compliance
- Highlights missing punches with a “W” simplifying attendance audits
- CT-900 Timecard (Costco Item #690029)
- CT-900 Calculating Time Recorder
- 100 Timecards
- Ink Ribbon
- Battery backup to retain memory and settings
- Printed and Fully Illustrated Product User Guide
- AC Power Supply
- Two keys
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Unlimited free lifetime support
- BONUS OFFER: Free Starter Kit includes 200 Timecards and extra Replacement Ink Ribbon
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 4.2" x 7.5" x 8.9"; Weight: 5 lbs
- Temperature Range: 32F to 104F (0 C to 40C)
- Condition: 10 to 80% RH
- Timecard (W x L): 86mm x 189 mm
- For more detailed product information, please call 1-800-847-2232
12 Hour/Military Time: Optional
Analog/Digital Clock: Digital Clock
Battery Operated: No
Brand: Icon Time Systems
Depth: 4.2 in.
Employee Capacity: 100
Height: 8.9 in.
Mount Style: Tabletop or Wall
Weight: 5 lb.
Width: 7.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.