IOGEAR Wireless 1080p HDMI Transmitter and Receiver 3D Compatible 2x HDMI Ports
Item # 702420
IOGEAR's Wireless 3D Digital Kit takes wireless home entertainment and multi-room enjoyment to convenient level of connectivity, flexibility, convenience, and decor. It's capable of streaming Full HD 1080p with support for latest 3D movie content along with 5.1 digital surround sound audio up to 100 feet* away within the home or desired set up.
The kit consists of a Wireless 3D Transmitter and a Wireless 3D Receiver with connections for your HDMI® enabled devices and a loop-through (local) port for an advanced 2 HDTV multi-room set up. It also includes Infrared (IR) pass-through for wireless control of your devices . Consolidate your HD A/V electronics, such as a 3D/Blu-ray players, DVR / Set-top boxes, DVD players and computers to design your own custom entertainment space.
Multi-room - The ability to set up your living room HDTV and add an additional room wirelessly; like your bedroom, den, loft or kitchen. Set up 2 HDTV environments in minutes, if you have access to a power outlet then you can place your HDTV there and receive your favorite HD TV shows or 3D movies wirelessly.
The Wireless 3D Digital Kit does not require a line-of-sight placement, keeping home theater devices neatly out of sight, which enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless audio / video solution. The configuration possibilities and usage for this solution are endless and a must have for today's digital home.
Distances may vary depending on environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances.
- Includes: Wireless 3D Transmitter, Wireless 3D Receiver, Remote Control, IR Blaster Cable and 1 HDMI Cable
- Wireless 3D & HD audio / video streaming up to 100 ft.* away through
- standard home walls
- Multi-room - Delivers content to 2 locations at the same time:
- Living room HDTV can connect to transmitters loop-through (local) port
- Bedroom HDTV can receive content from wireless receiver
- Connect and wirelessly transmit content from your 3D/Blu-ray / DVD
- player and DVR / Set-top box
- Wireless 3D support
- Wireless Full HD 1080p and 5.1 channel digital audio
- Video Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p (24 / 30 / 60fps)
- Create the floating HDTV in almost any location
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out-of-sight
- Built-in IR allows the user control over their source devices that are hidden away in a different location
- No software or driver installation needed
- HDCP Compliant
- 2x HDMI in
- 1x HDMI out (loop-through local port
- 1 x HDMI output
- Display:1 HDMI input
- Media Source:1 HDMI output
3D capable: Yes
Number of HDMI: 2
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.