On-wall Television Installation Service & Setup
At this time this service cannot be provided in the following states: Delaware, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Virginia, Wyoming, Hawaii and Alaska.
Have your TV professionally installed by experienced, knowledgeable technicians (residential installations only). To receive a High Definition TV picture, you must have the proper HD source and cables prior to setting up an appointment. Cables may be purchased on Costco.com or select Costco warehouses. Additional charges may apply for extra labor and equipment.
This installation includes recycling of 1 existing television. This service does not cover recycling of a CRT,DLP, Rear Projection, and Console TV (includes all tube TV's). Service does not include- dismantling of television for removal
Contact Installs directly if you have questions about the service or need to change an appointment. Call 1-866-504-4868 Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Eastern time (excluding holidays).
- On-wall mounting: Secure TV onto customer-provided mounting bracket (NO brick or concrete walls)
- Home theater set-up: Connect TV to new and existing components: DVD, DVR, VCR, game console or audio components. Conceal customer-provided audio/video cables in the wall
- Program remotes: Up to two non-learning universal remotes
- Recycle old TV: Restrictions and fees may apply
- Educational demonstration of the basic TV functions (up to 20 minutes)
- 90-day labor warranty
- Mounting over fireplace or on brick wall not included with this program
- Mounting of speakers or in-wall speaker wire concealment for Home Theater in a Box
- Programming learning-style remote controls (PC required)
- Note: Power cords CANNOT be concealed in the wall
Prior to TV setup, you must have the TV, TV stand and necessary cables.
Installers will not install satellite dishes, or run video feeds from other rooms.
Appointment times are based on a 4-hour window for the installer to arrive.
If you need to change your appointment, please contact the installer or call INSTALLS inc, LLC at 1-800-344-4856.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.