Igloo® Yukon™ 120qt Cold Locker Ice Chest
Rugged Yukon™ 120qt Cold Locker delivers serious performance and is the perfect size for the backyard, weekend at the cabin, or a quick trip on the family boat. Its true full-capacity design measures capacity on the inside and allows you to hold a full 120qt load. Heavy duty hinges, latches, handles and rotomolded construction means this cooler is animal proof and ready to outhaul, outlast and outchill other cooler.
- Boasts 8-day ice retention at 90°F*
- Constructed of ultra durable rotational-molded polyethylene
- Rugged, wide grip, integrated handles accommodate large gloved hands, and double as tie-down loops
- Insulated with 3” foam in gasketed lid and 2” foam in the body
- Dual reversible, skid/anti-skid pads
- Cool Riser Technology™ offers an elevated design to promote airflow underneath for improved cooling performance
- UV inhibitors and infrared technology protect cooler against sun damage
- All stainless steel hinge pins and hardware
- Flexible yet durable rubber latches with finger grips
- Integrated fish keeper scale measuring tool on lid
- Raised, textured work surface on lid
- Dual oversized tethered drain plugs for easy draining and cleaning
- Dual lid locks for maximum security
- Rotational coolers should be pre-chilled for best results. Pre-ice the cooler before use for best ice retention.
- Item Weight: 45.8 lbs
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x H): 42.5" x 20.9" x 20.5"
- Wipe interior and exterior soft surfaces with a clean cloth before and between uses.
- Spot clean soft surfaces with mild detergent and water, as needed.
- To prevent stains and odors, empty cooler of contents after use. Tougher stains on hard liner may be cleaned with diluted solution of baking soda and water.
- Ensure all cleaning agents are thoroughly rinsed and the cooler is dry before storage.
Capacity: 120 Quart
Height: 20.5 in.
Length: 42.5 in.
Weight: 45.8 lb.
Width: 20.9 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.