Honeywell 7500W Running / 9375W Peak Portable Generator
Designed for years of reliability and ease of use, Honeywell portable generators provide backup power at home or away. Home emergency, events, power tools, and more – there’s peace of mind knowing you have a backup power solution ready to go when you need it.
- 7500 Running Watts / 9375 Starting Watts
- User-friendly control panel with easily accessible and intuitively placed controls
- Generac OHV 420cc engine is built to handle the long run times sometimes required during an outage
- Low-oil shutdown detects low oil level and shuts the engine down to prevent potential engine damage
- Heavy-duty wheels roll easily over rough or uneven terrain
- High-leverage handles allow easy mobility and fold-down for compact storage
- Push button electric star with included battery
- 3-Year Limited Residential; 1-Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- 49 State/CSA Certified
Includes Wheels: With Wheels
Performance Rating: 7.5 Kilowatt
Start Type: Electric
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to California.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.