Honeywell 20KW Generator
Honeywell® 20 kW/20 kW Automatic Standby Generator
Protect your home and family—everyday, whether you are home or away.
Home, family, assets – the things that matter most – remain protected during a power outage with the installation of a Honeywell standby generator. A Honeywell automatic standby generator seamlessly backs up the circuits you choose during a power outage. It automatically starts within seconds of detecting power loss, and runs on the home’s existing natural gas or LP fuel supply.
- Installed wireless remote monitor
- PrecisionPower™ Electrical Technology produces less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Generac OHVI® engine utilizes same type of pressurized oil lubrication used to give automobile engines long and trouble free lives
- Two line LCD tri-lingual digital Sync Controller
- Clean burning, continuous fuel choice of LP or Natural Gas
- 2 Year/200 hour maintenance interval
- Enclosures are lined with sound reducing foam panels
- Patented WhisperCheck™ weekly self-test mode
- Aluminum corrosion resistant enclosure; highly recommended for coastal regions
- External main circuit breaker, GFCI duplex outlet and system status LED indicators
- Flexible fuel line connector
- Includes composite mounting pad for easier installation
- Base fascia for added protection against debris and rodents
- Generator designed and manufactured in USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions (LxWxH”) - 48 x 25 x 29
- UL 2200 Listed
- EPA and CARB Emissions Certified
- Battery required - 26R, wet cell battery sold separately
- For safety reasons and to ensure adherence to all local, state and national electrical codes, Honeywell recommends you use an authorized dealer or licensed contractor
- Honeywell Sync Transfer Switch™– sold separately
Height: 29 in.
Length: 48 in.
Performance Rating: 20 Kilowatt
Start Type: Automatic
Width: 25 in.
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.