Hills Clothesline 7 S3 Rotary Clothesline
Since 1946, Hills Clotheslines have been known throughout the world for quality, durability and sustainability. We offer consumers products that enable them to save energy, money and ultimately the environment. The savings comes from letting the air and sun do the drying. The return on investment for any of our products is less than one year no matter where you live in the country.
The clothesline that you won't want to hide, this Rotary Hoist can accommodate a large family's wash loads. Built to withstand even the heaviest of items, wet jeans, blankets, comforters, you name it. Perhaps the last clothesline you'll have to buy. The rotary has a significant amount of line space in a compact area, and will spin in the breeze once the head and arms are raised. You no longer have to walk the clothesline with your basket of laundry. The Rotary Hoist speeds up the hanging process simply by allowing you to stand in one place and spin the lines to you. Easy removal from the included ground socket allows you to reclaim your yard when necessary. To top off the offer, we have included a 50-count box of Hills Pegs made with a stainless steel spring, so no rust worries.
- Hills Rotary Hoist specially designed for durability and strength
- Main assembly is constructed of powder-coated galvanized steel
- Forest Glade (Green)
- UV stabilized plastic
- When not in use, can be folded umbrella-style and/or completely removed from the ground socket
- Lines are sectioned individually for easy replacement end tensioning
- When raised, will spin in the breeze, aiding in clothes drying
- With arms open and latched, starting height is 5.6' (3 - 2in spacers are included for added height if desired)
- Hand crank allows for lines to be raised an additional 16in from starting height of 5.6'
- PLEASE NOTE: The hand crank does not open and close the head of the clothesline. The clothesline must be opened and closed manually like an umbrella.
- Can easily accommodate the wash loads of a large family, with 151' (46m) of line length
- Can handle any sheet/quilt/comforter size
- Weight - 37.5 lbs
- Post diameter - 2.25"
- Requires only 14.8' (4.5m) diameter of yard space; outermost line is 7.8' (2.4m) in length
- Included items: ground socket with cap, 3 - 2" height adjusters
- 10 year guarantee
- 50-count box of Hills Smart Pegs (included)
Weight: 37.5 lb.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.