Hiball Energy Drink Organic Wild Berry, 12 - 16oz cans
$2.75 per Can
Hiball: It’s Good Energy
Hiball Energy is the pioneer of energy drinks for the health conscious consumer. Hiball offers two lines of products designed to give you the energy you are looking for without sacrificing taste or health. We make premium, refreshing Sparkling Energy Waters and Organic Energy Drinks, all of which contain our proprietary formula of active ingredients, including organic caffeine, organic ginseng, organic guarana and b-vitamins.
The Hiball Organic Energy Drinks contain certified organic juice, Fair Trade certified organic sugar and contain about half the sugar and calories of other mainstream energy drinks.
- 12 - 16 oz. cans
- Organic Wild Berry Energy Drink
- Only 120 Calories per 16 oz. can
- Lightly sweetened with Fair Trade Certified cane sugar
- Contains Oregon Tilth Certified Organic Juice
- Tastes like a refreshing sparkling juice
- 160mg of Organic Caffeine, sourced from black and green tea leaves
- Hiball is the only energy drink made with certified organic caffeine
- 50mg Organic Ginseng
- 50mg Organic Guarana
- B-Vitamins (B3, B5, B6 & B12) all at 150% RDI
- Hiball has “cold activation” built into the premium can design. When the product is cold (below 45 degrees), the pattern of “sparkling bubbles” turns from white to blue so you know when your Hiball is ready to drink!
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.