Hercules 2-Deck DJ Control RMX-2 Bundle
Hercules All in one Pro Audio DJ solution with the 2-Deck DJ Console RMX 2 controller, the DJ Advanced G501 jaw dropping versatile DJ Headphones, and the XPS 2.0 80 home studio, leisure DJing Monitor Speakers. The Hercules All in one Pro Audio DJ solution is a great semi-pro, pro package that provides all the necessary equipment to become a DJ. The DJ Console RMX 2 Pro Audio solution has been created with all users in mind, and comes equipped with everything needed to start having fun right away - XLR outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels, Velocity pads, intuitive mixing software, DJ headphones, and speakers.
DJ Control RMX 2 Features:
- 2-deck DJ controller
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
- 8 velocity pads
- High-resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
- Brushed aluminum top panel
- Steel base
- Rugged casing supports any kind of mixing
- Hook protects the USB connector from accidental disconnection
- Changeable crossfader compatible (Mini-Innofader® compatible)
- Power adapter protects the audio from USB power fluctuations
- High-resolution audio: 24-bit/96 kHz
- High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
- Sampling up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- XLR balanced microphone input
- Transport bag included
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OS® 10.6/10.7/10.8 (Core Duo)
- Jog Wheel Dimensions: 4.72” diameter
- Dimensions: 13.78" x 9.85”
- Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 102 dB at 1 mW sensitivity: enough decibels to preview even close to PA speakers
- 32 ohm drivers: strong playback level on any audio output
- 10Hz-25kHz: wide frequency bandwidth, to monitor any audible frequency
- 50 mm diameter drivers: clear playback for deep bass response
- curve design: headphones form a curve from one ear to the other
- Black fabric, glossy black housing with green lines, glossy plating on top of ear-cups
- Easy 1-ear monitoring
- Easy folding and mobility
- Extending arms for large and small heads
- Soft, large ear pads: isolate the DJ’s ears from ambient noise
- Closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out
- Headphones don’t press on the user’s head, thanks to the ear pads’ width and softness, forming a barrier around the ears
- Cable connection on left
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
- Silk dome tweeter delivering sharp and pure treble
- 4" woofers with a Kevlar membrane for homogeneous, precise sound
- 2 ports per satellite, for powerful bass response
- Wooden subwoofer, crafted of 9 mm-thick MDF
- Ergonomic controls inspired by those on Hercules DJ consoles, for better grip and ease-of-use
- Headphones output (the speakers are automatically cut off when headphones are connected)
- Audio Inputs: RCA connector (main source), TRS connector (6.35 mm) for balanced input, Line input for connecting MP3 players or other audio sources
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Power LED
- Peak Power: 80 W
- Dimensions: 10.78” H x 7.5” W x 7” D
- Weight (right): 9.3 lbs.
- Weight (left): 6.3 lbs.
Cue Section: Yes
DJ Booth Output: Yes
Effects Loop: Yes
Headphone Output: Yes
Number of Channels: 4
Number of Lines: 1
Number of Microphone Inputs: 1
Number of RCA: 4
Number of Stereo Channels: 2
Type of Audio Mixer: Scratch
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.