$249.99 After $50 OFF
Hercules 2-Deck DJ Control Air Bundle
Hercules All in one DJ Starter pack with the 2-Deck DJ Control Air controller, the DJ Advanced G401 jaw dropping versatile DJ Headphones, and the XPS 2.0 60 home studio, leisure DJing Monitor Speakers. The Hercules All in one DJ Starter pack is a great beginner package that provides all the necessary equipment to become a DJ. The DJ Control Air starter pack has been created with all users in mind, and comes equipped with everything needed to start having fun right away - audio outputs, pressure-detecting jog wheels, Air control, intuitive mixing software, headphones, and speakers.
DJ Control Air Features:
- 2-deck DJ controller
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
- Scratch by pressing on the jog wheels, as naturally as with a vinyl record
- Jog wheels also control pitch bend and browsing within tracks
- 8 pads with velocity detection
- The pads control the sampler, loops and effects
- The inner backlight shows the pads’ activation
- Pads can be set as binary On/Off controls, or gradual controls
- Air control: 1 contactless control
- DJ Control Air converts the distance to your hand into a MIDI command
- No need to touch the controller, one command of the mix without any physical contact
- Compatible with all light conditions
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack output for the mix
- 1/4" (6.35 mm) stereo jack output for previewing tracks
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows® XP, Vista /7 or 8 or Mac OS 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7 on Core Duo Mac
- Jog Wheel Dimensions: 3.94" diameter
- Dimensions: 13.78" L x 8.66" W x 1.18" D
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- 100 dB at 1 mW sensitivity, enough decibels to preview even close to PA speaker
- 32 ohm drivers, strong playback level on any audio source
- 15 Hz – 22 kHz, wide frequency bandwidth, to monitor all audible frequencies
- 50 mm diameter drivers, clear playback for deep bass response
- 1-curve design, headphones form a curve from one ear to the other
- Black fabric, glossy black housing with red lines, glossy plating on top of ear-cups
- Easy 1-ear monitoring
- Easy folding and mobility
- Extending arms for large and small heads
- Soft, large ear pads, isolate the DJ’s ears from ambient noise
- Closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out
- Headphones don’t press on the user’s head, thanks to the ear pads’ width and softness, forming a barrier around the ears
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
- 3" woofers with a Kevlar membrane for homogeneous, precise sound
- 2 ports per satellite, for powerful bass response
- Wooden subwoofer, crafted of 9 mm-thick MDF
- Ergonomic controls inspired by those on Hercules DJ consoles, for better grip and ease-of-use
- Headphones output (the speakers are automatically cut off when headphones are connected)
- Audio Inputs: Main RCA line input on back of right satellite, Auxiliary 3.5 mm mini-jack line input on front of right satellite
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, Volume control knob, Bass control knob, Treble control knob, Power LED
- Peak Power: 60 W
- Dimensions: 8.86” H x 5.51” W x 6.97” D
- Weight (right): 4.71 lbs.
- Weight (left): 3.83 lbs.
Depth: 13.78 in.
Drum Effects: Yes
Effects Loop: Yes
Headphone Output: Yes
Height: 1.18 in.
Number of Channels: 2
Stereo/Mono Switch: Yes
Type of Audio Mixer: Scratch
Weight: 3.1 lb.
Width: 8.66 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.