Helicopter Tour of The Grand Canyon E-Ticket
When you purchase your Air Serentiy Grand Canyon helicopter tour, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-ticketas your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
Our most popular tour departs from the Boulder City airport flying over Hoover Dam, which lies on the border between Arizona and Nevada. The largest man-made lake in the western hemisphere, Lake Mead, lies beyond this amazing concrete wonder. Journey on to Fortification Hill, an extinct volcano and a popular destination for hikers. Learn of countless legends regarding Indian Pass, including fierce battles between the pioneers and Native Americans they may have encountered.
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off via a luxurious limousine van from all hotels on the Las Vegas Strip
- Friendly, professional, and well-trained staff ensure a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Round trip helicopter tour from our terminal to and from the Grand Canyon
- Live in-flight pilot narration
- Passenger top-of-the-line AStar helicopters with all forward facing seats and air conditioning
- Landing on the floor of the Grand Canyon!
- Complimentary picnic lunch included on the canyon floor
- Tour duration approximately 4 hours (Hotel to Hotel)
- Contact Air Serenity helicopters to make a reservation 4 days in advance
- Reservations call 888-589-7701
- When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged for an Air Serenity helicopter tour
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Price is per person
- Tours require a minimum of passengers to operate
- Itineraries are subject to change without notice
- FAA regulations require to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 lbs or more, an additional ticket must be purchased.
- 1410 lbs total weight limit for any 6 passengers on a single flight
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- Photo ID required upon check-in
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flights is required
- This card may not be redeemed for cash
- Redeemable for Skydancer tour only
Brand: Air Serenity Helicopter Tour
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.