Hansgrohe Allegro™ E LowRider Kitchen Faucet
In homes today, there is a place undergoing a radical transformation of uncompromising style-- the kitchen. This is the second most occupied place in modern dwellings. Hangrohes Allegro E LowRider kitchen faucet offers remarkable functionality with individual personality and style. Innovative features such as the M2 velvety smooth ceramic cartridge valve, the quiet, nylon pull-out hose and the ergonomic, two-function sprayhead make this the top choice in faucets. The modern design of the Allegro E LowRider kitchen faucet coordinates flawlessly with any kitchen decor. The Allegro E LowRider's solid brass construction is finished with a unique (stainless) Steel Optik finish. The newly designed top-mounted handle creates more working space around the sink while providing simple, stylish form.
Established over a century ago, Hansgrohe is among the elite in luxury shower, bath and kitchen products. Hansgrohe has been a pioneer globally by focusing on water and integrating performance with stylish designs in all of its fittings. All of Hansgrohes products combine reliable German quality with unique design innovation to create a showpiece sure to last a lifetime.
- For best results, Hansgrohe recommends that this unit be installed by a licensed, professional plumber.
- Single lever handle operation
- Solid brass construction
- Easy to clean, innovative PVD finish guaranteed to keep its luster-(Steel Optik-matches appearance of Stainless Steel)
- Simple push-button toggle diverter-full stream and needle spray with click
- Effortless operation with M2 ceramic disk cartridge valve
- Silicone aerator to prevent mineral build-up
- Pull-out nylon hose for quiet, long lasting service
- Improved handle position prevents interference with backsplash
- 10-3/8 spout height 9 7/8 spout reach
- Spout swivels 150-degrees
- Easy single-hole installation includes 3/8 compression fittings
Handle Type: Lever
Number of Holes: 1
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.