Hamilton CapTel Captioned Telephone & Router
Item # 643469
Hamilton CapTel® Captioned Telephone
See what they say... as they say it!
- Hearing loss can be frustrating, especially when using the phone. And it’s not just frustrating for the individual experiencing difficulty hearing on the phone – it’s frustrating on both sides of the call.
- Fortunately, Hamilton CapTel has a proven solution – it’s called Captioned Telephone. More than an amplified phone, the Captioned Telephone delivers accurate, real-time captions of what is being said to the user.
- Designed exclusively for individuals with hearing loss, the Captioned Telephone allows users to listen while reading word-for-word captions of what’s said to them on the phone. Behind the scenes, a specially-trained operator uses voice recognition technology to generate captions by repeating what the standard phone user says. Captions appear on the display screen of the phone. The large, bright display screen is easy to see and adjustable font sizes make it easy to read.
- The result is confidence and clarity on both sides of the call. And talking with a Hamilton CapTel user is just like any other phone conversation. There’s no frustration, no need to repeat details or speak louder.
- Backed by nearly a decade of proven captioned telephone technology, Hamilton CapTel has made over 24 million captioned telephone conversations possible. So if you or someone you care about just can’t hear on the phone, the Hamilton CapTel Captioned Telephone is a great solution.
- Captions will appear automatically on all calls once the CAPTIONS button has been pressed - for both incoming and outgoing calls. There is no need for callers to dial a separate number to reach the Captioning Service.
- Wi-Fi compatible to position anywhere within your wireless network range
- Captions can be turned on or off at any time in a call.
- Built-in Answering Machine takes voice messages that can be captioned
- Large, easy-to-read captions window with adjustable font sizes and colors.
- Display screen tilts for comfortable reading or lies flat to mount the phone on a wall.
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40dB gain) for captioned calls. Volume button is easy to see and adjust during a call.
- One-touch access to CapTel Customer Service (speed dial button automatically connects you to CapTel Help Line).
- Easy-to-follow menu system with Yes/No questions.
- Phone Book allows you to easily store and dial more than 95 names/phone numbers.
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers.
- Caller-ID capable - shows you who is calling directly on display screen.
- Captions available on calls within the United States only.
- Hamilton CapTel Captioned Telephone
- Power Adapter
- Telephone Cord
- Ethernet Cable (to connect to Internet service – not necessary for WiFi installations)
- Wireless Router
- Wireless Router Quick Reference Guide
- CapTel Setup Guide
- CapTel How-To Guide
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet
- Standard electrical power
- Copyright © 2012 Hamilton Relay. All rights reserved. CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.
- Hamilton CapTel is only available in the United States
- PLEASE NOTE: The CapTel Captioned Telephone is designed for people who have difficulty hearing over the phone. People who do not require captioning support for their telephone calls should select a different phone. The CapTel phone is intended to facilitate telephone communication between two or more parties on a telephone call. Any other use of the phone is considered a violation or misuse of the service.
Fax Integration: Yes
Includes Answering Machine: With Answering Machine
Length: 9 in.
Width: 6.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.