$389.99 After $50 OFF
HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
Turn the page on your paper-intensive processes. Save time with smart, reliable scanning that's easy to integrate and adds efficiency to any office. Count on clear, legible results from a compact scanner designed to help save energy.
Turn piles of paper into business productivity
- Quickly store and share your scanned files with ease—send directly to cloud storage or a SharePoint® site.1
- Breeze through processes with fast scan speeds and a 50-page automatic feeder. Turn your files into editable digital text with included Readiris Pro 14.
- Save time with automatic two-sided scanning. Reliably handle a variety of paper types, thicknesses, and sizes.
- Convert papers into searchable, editable files. Use apps to turn business cards into a contact database.2
- Save time and skip steps with HP Easy Scan5. Create quick shortcuts to help add efficiency to your business.
- HP Easy Scan5 allows you to automatically and accurately capture the right results with auto-scan mode, crop, and color detection. Create PDFs with a touch of a button.
- Seamlessly add the HP Scanjet Professional 3000 s2 to existing customized solutions through TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, Linux, and Mac drivers.
- Seamlessly add high-volume scanning to existing processes through TWAIN, ISIS, WIA and Mac drivers.
- Avoid missing pages in scanned files—HP EveryPage Ultrasonic feeds one page at a time and scans mixed documents of different sizes.
- Produce sharp, legible results with the ability to scan at 600-dpi resolution.
- Rely on a scanner that just won’t quit—scan up to 1000 pages per day.
- Preserve workspace with a compact device that fits in around the office—close at hand or out of the way.
- Start fast and move on. Instant-on Technology lets you begin scanning quickly from low-power mode.3
- Help save energy costs with HP Auto-Off Technology—schedule your device to turn off when you don't need it.4
- Conserve power without sacrificing performance. This device is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Choose an RoHS-compliant device that's free of mercury, lead, and other hazardous materials.
- HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner
- Power adapter, power cord
- USB cable
- Install Guide
- ADF Cleaning Cloth
- HP Easy Scan*
- Readiris Pro 14
- Windows Only: Nuance PaperPort 14 and Cardiris Pro 5. Mac Only: ICA driver and HP Utility. HP
- Scanner Tools Utility and EMC ISIS driver. (*For HP Easy Scan
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher required for installation. Download the latest version at microsoft.com/net)
- Yes, 1 USB
Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.34 in. x 11.22 in. x 6.46 in.
Duplex Printing: Yes
Image Sensor: CIS
Paper Size: Letter
Printer Output Color: Yes
Two Sided Scanning: Yes
Weight: 5.07 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.