HP Point of Sale Solution for Retail
The HP rp5800 Retail Solution offers maximum flexibility and performance for a range of businesses, from the local corner store to a national franchise with thousands of locations. Put the HP rp5800 to use on the retail floor as a robust point-of sale solution, within a kiosk enclosure or behind the scenes as a powerful back-office work station. The comprehensive suite of HP retail peripherals and software from HP’s valued technology partners help you design a complete POS solution that’s just right for your business.
- rp5800 has one of the lowest industry failure rates
- rp5800 carries a 3 year parts, labor, and onsite service, provides assurance that the systems will be up-and-running at all times
HP rp5800 Retail Hardened Computer:
- 2GB ram
- Intel Pentium processor
- 250GB hard drive
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Prints up to 74 lines per second
- Two color and monochrome thermal printing
- Spill resistant built-in liquid dam with drainage prevents damage to printing mechanism
- 4MB flash memory for custom tasks (add store logos, offer promotions, highlight sales items, print coupons)
- No separate power cable; connects to powered USB connection on point of sale system
- HP USB mini magnetic stripe reader (MSR) is a fully intelligent swipe reader that can be programmed to divide, rearrange, edit and validate fields of magnetic card data.
- Display resolution is 1366x768
- Pixel pitch is 0.3mm
- Brightness is 200 cd/m
- Contrast ratio is 600:1 static; 3000000:1 dynamic
- Viewing angle is 90 degrees horizontal and 50 degrees vertical
- Input signal is 1 VGA
- Product color is black
- Display moving angle is tilt: -5 to +19 degrees
- Anti-glare and on-screen controls
- Security lock ready
- Durable design ensures the scanner can withstand typical wear and tear and extended use in a retail environment
- Optimal usage even when the scanner is not able to fully reach the barcode with a working range of 17 inches (43cm) on UPC and EAN symbols
- Offers flexibility to the cashier when scanning merchandise with the hand-free stand
- Space-saving design
- HP USB receipt printer interface cable
- Four-function lock offering several levels of security: locked closed, locked open, online and manual open
- Coin roll storage drawer and configurable media compartments
- Can ring and track sales
- Track sales by product and department
- Run reports to see what’s selling and what is not
- Accept credit, debit, and gift cards
- Track inventory quantities automatically and know what is in stock
- Track customer purchases and contact information
- Transfer summary sales and expense data to
- QuickBooks financial software
- Control access to administrative featured by password
- Manage up to 20 checkout lanes in one store
- Track layaways, special orders, and work orders
- Ship and track packages using Shipping Manager
- Manage purchase orders
- Enter inventory quickly using style grids
- Constant contact integration
- Track customer accounts
- Send time cards to QuickBooks Financial software for payroll processing
- Design your own receipts, tags, and labels
- Receipt paper is used in conjunction with HP thermal receipt printer
Card Reader Support: Yes
Cash Drawer Support: Yes
Hard Drive Size: 250 GB
Operating System: Windows ®
Resolution Height: 768 Pixel
Resolution Width: 1,366 Pixel
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.