HP Point of Sale Solution for Hospitality
The HP ap5000 All-in-One Point of Sale System is designed to take the guesswork out of creating a point-of-sale hardware solution and meet the space and performance requirements of retailers of all sizes. Ruggedized for retail, yet stylish enough for even the most high-end settings, the HP ap5000 POS System fits your existing retail ecosystem with ease. Integrated hardware makes your decision easy with a high-performance processor and 15-inch diagonal resistive touch screen display.
A USB power port and three power-configurable serial ports help eliminate cable clutter, plus you only need one power outlet. The durable chassis has endured environmental and shock testing to withstand prolonged wear and tear typical in a retail environment. The HP ap5000 System is designed to run solidly throughout extended business hours without interruptions.
- ap5000 is specifically designed for retail/hospitality environments
- ap5000 carries included 3 year warranty
- One of the lowest failure rates in the industry
HP ap5000 Retail Hardened All-in-one Computer:
- 2GB ram
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 250GB hard drive
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Prints up to 74 lines per second
- Two color and monochrome thermal printing
- Spill resistant built-in liquid dam with drainage prevents damage to printing mechanism
- 4MB flash memory for custom tasks (add store logos, offer promotions, highlight sales items, print coupons)
- No separate power cable; connects to powered USB connection on point of sale system
- HP USB mini magnetic stripe reader (MSR) is a fully intelligent swipe reader that can be programmed to divide, rearrange, edit and validate fields of magnetic card data
- USB interface
- Receipt paper is used in conjunction with HP thermal receipt printer
- Simple order entry screens
- Delivery with caller ID
- Integrated credit cards
- Gift cards and personal checks
- Multiple servers on one station
- Print to kitchen or service bar
- Order, transfers, splits and combines
- Employee time card system
- UPC bar code scanning
- Server cash accountability
- Item and check discounting
- Automatic happy hour pricing
- Preset, forced, and custom modifiers
- Customer tabs and order tracking
- Server/cash drawer stations
- Employee email system
- Employee/VIP discounting
- Categorized payouts
- Print item recipes from order entry
- Cash Drawer Transfers
- Room setup with table layout
- Open and closing reports
- Incident reports
- Manual customer info/email entry
Card Reader Support: Yes
Cash Drawer Support: Yes
Display Size: 15 in.
Hard Drive Size: 250 GB
Keyboard Port: Yes
Operating System: Windows ®
Scanner Support: Yes
Serial Ports: 1
Touch Screen: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.