HP Point of Sale Solution Back Office
Item # 660238
The HP ProLiant MicroServer is a general purpose server that can provide a platform to organize and safeguard your business information, allow effective communication with customers and make the most of your existing office equipment and resources. The HP MicroServer is a cost effective starter server for businesses with less than 10 clients and it can take your business to the next level of productivity and efficiency.
The software that is included in this solution is Windows Small Business Server 2011. Windows Small Business Server is an affordable, all-in-one solution to reduce complexity and increase manageability of server technology in a small business environment.
- Server performance but at a PC price
- Designed to make adding drives or peripherals a minimal effort
- At a 22 dBA noise level, it is quiet for ergonomic working environment
- Space-saving; ideal for the small office
- Proven HP Dependability and Support
- HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
- System testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers
- Worldwide network of HP trained service
- Reliability and Expandability
- Error checking and correction (ECC) memory minimizes the likelihood of memory corruption
- RAID 0, 1 prevents data loss and ensures around the clock reliability
- Up to four LFF SATA pluggable hard disks and up to 8 GB of RAM
- 4GB RAM
- 2x250GB hard drives
- Gigabit Adapter
- SBS 2011 Essentials
- 1 year warranty
- Simplify Small Business IT
- Increase Business Productivity
- Help Protect Business Data
- Reduce IT Costs
- Grow Your Business
- Display resolution is 1366x768
- Pixel pitch is 0.3mm
- Brightness is 200 cd/m
- Contrast ratio is 600:1 static; 3000000:1 dynamic
- Viewing angle is 90 degrees horizontal and 50 degrees vertical
- Input signal is 1 VGA
- Product color is black
- Display moving angle is tilt: -5 to +19 degrees
- Anti-glare and on-screen controls
- Security lock ready
- USB interface
Display Size: 19 in.
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
Keyboard Port: Yes
Operating System: Windows ®
Processor Speed Supported (Maximum): 1.5 gHz
Resolution Height: 768 Pixel
Resolution Width: 1,366 Pixel
System Memory: 4 GB
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.