Greenball Afterburn Street Force ATV Tire
For over 35 years Greenball Corporation has dedicated themselves to meeting their customers' demands and needs. Greenball develops and manufactures a wide variety of quality tires in the specialty market. Their line up includes ST trailer, lawn and garden, agriculture, golf cart, ATV/UTV, light truck, plus off road Mud Terrain tires.
Afterburn Street Force is Greenball’s newest DOT and ECE (European e-mark) approved street tire. Speed and load rated at 57N. (Load Rating of 57 = to 504 lbs, N speed rating = 87 mph) 100% for street application.* 4 ply rated for a lightweight ride. An aggressive directional siped tread provides great wet and dry traction.
- Street / Hard Pack Terrain
- 4 Sizes
- 4 ply Rated (Radial)
- DOT and ECE Approved
- Speed Rating: 87 mph
- Directional, Siped Tread for Wet and Dry Conditions
- Costco will not install golf cart or ATV tires
- Costco will not install UTV tires that will be used in a street applications.
- Costco will install any loose trailer tire with the exact same size and load index tire that is currently on the wheel.
- Costco will only install trailer tires on a trailer if the owner of the trailer has documentation stating the wheel torque specification from the trailer manufacturer.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.