Greenball 215/60-8 Greensaver Plus GT Mounted Golf Cart Tire & Wheel
For over 35 years Greenball Corporation has dedicated themselves to meeting their customer’s demands and needs. Greenball develops and manufactures a wide variety of quality tires in the specialty market. Their line up includes ST trailer, lawn and garden, agriculture, golf cart, ATV/UTV, light truck, plus off road Mud Terrain tires.
Greensaver Plus GT is a DOT Approved Golf Tire line with fitments for most golf cart tire applications. Its turf tread design is superior for the courses, greens and street uses. The 215/60-8 with a Stamped steel wheel can replace the standard OE 18X8.50-8 tire and wheel fitment. The Greensaver Plus GT is approved for the street and golf courses.
- 8X7 Stamped Wheel
- Standard 4 on 4 bolt pattern
- Wheel Color: White
- 4 Ply Rated Tire
- DOT Street approved
- Approved for Golf Course uses
- Designed for golf cart application
- Size – 215/60-8
- Load Range – 4PR
- Wheel Size - 8x7
- Finish - White
- Style - Stamped
- Bolt Pattern – 4 on 4
- Costco will not install golf cart or ATV tires
- Costco will not install UTV tires that will be used in a street applications.
- Costco will install any loose trailer tire with the exact same size and load index tire that is currently on the wheel.
- Costco will only install trailer tires on a trailer if the owner of the trailer has documentation stating the wheel torque specification from the trailer manufacturer.
Tire Size (American): 215/60-8
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.