Grape Solar Custom Order Page
Item # 11755487PGI
Don’t see what you’re looking for on the costco.com site for your solar needs? Grape Solar can provide any custom solar kit through the costco.com Grape Solar Custom Order Page to meet your specific needs! The options are limitless:
- Any Size of System
- Any equipment selection
- Ground-mount solutions
- On-grid or off-grid (battery back-up kits) solutions
- Mounting for tile, metal, flat concrete, or other types of roofs
Call 1-877-264-1014 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grape Solar will design a custom kit just for you! Grape Solar can also provide contact information for an installer in your area for installation services.”
In order to serve you efficiently, please be sure to include the following information in your requests:
- Do you want a grid-tied kit, one with battery backup, or a vehicle mounted kit? Please note that battery backup systems approximately double the cost of the system.
- What is your average monthly consumption in kWh? What percentage of this would you like to cover? Or, how much power do you want to produce? (Giving us power consumption in terms of dollars per month doesn’t help because rates vary across the country.)
- Grape Solar products produce electricity and are not to be confused with water heating solar systems.
- Do you want mounting hardware? If so, do you plan to mount the panels on a roof, on a vehicle, or on the ground? If a roof, what kind of roofing material do you have (asphalt shingle, curved tile, standing seam metal, corrugated metal, flat roof, etc.)?
- What is your address? - This allows us to look at your roof on Google Earth to determine how many panels will actually fit and assess the potential for shade which helps us select the best inverter system (assuming a roof mount). With your address we can also run a production analysis with a computer simulation that factors in your latitude and climate. We can also find an installer in your area (if requested.)
- Do you want the contact information for an installer in your area?
- What is your utility company? This information will help us advise on the best system for you.