Gorilla® Playsets Hemisphere Playset - Do It Yourself
BEFORE ORDERING: Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
ASTM recommends a 6 foot, unobstructed safety perimeter around the set.
This product is for residential use only. Recommended for children age 3 - 11
The Hemisphere Swing Set by Gorilla Playsets boasts exciting play features, quality cedar lumber, and unparalleled safety features. It comes loaded with everything you need to assemble in your backyard over a weekend.
The play deck is covered by a unique all cedar sloped wood roof. There are two windows with real working shutters, sandbox (with seats), curved rock wall, 2 belt swings and a trapeze swing with safety coated chains, and a wave slide.
Gorilla Playsets cedar lumber naturally resists rot, decay, and insect damage. It is one of the finest choices of lumber for outdoor play sets.
Construction & Specifications:
- Heavy 3x3 and 4x6 cedar construction with extensive use of lumber for superior durability and support
- Factory stained cedar lumber that is resistant to rot, decay and insect damage
- All hardware included. Heavy-duty and oversized carriage bolts, lag screws and deck screws - no nails!
- Commercial grade cast iron swing hangers with alloy bushing and convenient spring clips
- Patented one piece A-Frame bracket
- Overall dimensions: 15’6” Wide x 12'6” Deep
- 10' ground to top dimension
- Easy to follow 3D illustrated step-by-step manual
- For added safety, we recommend that you leave at least a 6' perimeter around your swing set
- Recommended play area size: 27’6 wide x 24’6” deep
- Upper-level semi-enclosed playhouse featuring 2 windows with working shutters
- 3x3 Solid Cedar Wood Framing
- 4x6 3-position swing beam. Swing hangers are bolted completely through the swing beam.
- Sloping Cedar wood roof featuring green sunbursts with wooden spokes
- Wave slide with high sidewalls, which provides extra stability and security
- Extra-wide curved rock wall with climbing rope
- 2 belt swings with safety-coated chains
- Trapeze swing with safety-coated chains
- Sandbox with 2 corner seats
- Toy steering wheel
- Tic-Tac-Toe spinner panel
- Play telescope
- 2 playset flags
- Safe entry ladder with flat steps
- 2 Safety handles
- Limited 10 year warranty on wood
- Limited 1 year warranty on other accessories
- Standard or cordless drill w/ phillips bit (#2 square bit provided)
- 1/8” drill bit
- 3/8” drill bit
- 1/2” wrench and socket
- 1/2” deep well socket
- 9/16” deep well socket
- 9/16” wrench and socket
- Tape measure
- Extension cord (if using standard drill)
- Locking pliers (vise grips)
Brand: Gorilla Playsets
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.