Gorham Chantilly 34-pc Sterling Silver Set with Wood Chest
Whether you’re having a candlelight dinner for two or a holiday feast for the entire family, transform a meal into an event. Gorham’s commitment to superior quality and workmanship is evident in every piece of sterling silver flatware. Many of Gorham’s sterling silver designs are in high demand in today’s collectible market. Gorham brings you sensational sterling flatware designs that complement a wide variety of table settings.
Chantilly: Finely crafted with the graceful elegance associated with 18th Century France, this stately pattern was first introduced in 1895. The intricate design is embellished with a cascade of deeply carved borders showcasing a slender raised central panel along the handle. A stunning addition to traditional and formal interiors, this regal pattern will turn every meal into an event.
- 6- 5 Piece Sterling Silver Place Settings
- 1- Pie Server
- 1- Cold Meat Fork
- 1- Table Spoon
- 1- Pierced Table Spoon
- 1- Wood Storage Chest
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Knife heads are 13/0 Stainless Steel
- Sterling Flatware is made in USA, Storage box is made in China
- After each use promptly wash, or at least rinse, sterling in hot water
- Do no leave sterling soaking, as it can permanently damage the metal
- Sterling is dishwasher safe, but should not be mixed in the same basket with stainless steel
- Remove sterling from the dishwasher before the dry cycle and dry completely with a soft towel
- When hand-washing, a mild detergent is recommended
- Polish your sterling once or twice a year, whether it has been used regularly or not
- Make sure sterling is completely dry before storing
- Sterling should be stored in a moisture- free drawer if used on a daily basis
- If sterling is being stored for a length of time, place in wood storage chest
- Do no wrap in rubber bands, plastic, newspaper or any high-sulphur material
- If tarnishing does occur, simply polish with a soft cloth using a silver polish
- Daily use is encouraged as an integral part of silver care – a beautiful patina cannot form without it
- Teaspoon: 5 ¾”
- Tablespoon: 8 3/8”
- Place Spoon: 6 3/4”
- Pierced Tablespoon: 8 1/2”
- Place Fork: 7 ½”
- Cold Meat Fork: 8 1/2”
- Salad Fork: 6 ½”
- Pie Server: 10 3/4”
- Place Knife: 9 1/8”
- Chest: 16” x 11 ¾” x 6 ¾”
Material: Sterling Silver
Number of Pieces: 34
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.