Go San Francisco Card™ 2-Day Card
When you purchase your Go San Francisco 2-day Card™, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. When you present your e-voucher at one of the voucher redemption locations, it will be exchanged for a Go San Francisco 2-day Card™. Voucher redemption locations will be listed on the print-at-home voucher that will be e-mailed to you. You must keep your validated printed voucher as your proof of purchase until you exchange them.
The Go San Francisco Card includes admission to 32 of San Francisco's best attractions and tours including the Aquarium of the Bay, Golden Gate Bay cruises, California Academy of Sciences and more.
Go San Francisco 2-day Card with Guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13 and up
- Child Ages: 3 - 12
- Take your e-voucher to one of the redemption locations printed on your e-voucher and pick up your Go Card and guidebook.
- Use the guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Go Card upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- California Academy of Sciences
- Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Bay City Bike rental and Tours
- GoCar Tours
- S.S. Jeremiah O'Brien
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Escape from the Rock
- de Young Museum
- Conservatory of Flowers
- Trolley Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
- Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise
- AT&T Park
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- The Go San Francisco Card is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for an included admission/entry. once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased. (a 2-day card first used on a Monday is then valid Monday, Tuesday)
- The Go San Francisco Card expire December 31 of the next calendar year.
- The Go San Francisco Card is valid for admissions from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Admissions must be redeemed the day a card is presented for entry. Admissions may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date.
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted.
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Go San Francisco card. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- The Go San Francisco Card is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in the guidebook.
- Go San Francisco Card offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions unless otherwise stated in the guidebook
- Go San Francisco Cards are not transferable for “credits” toward products not offered in this guide.
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation when this symbol appears.
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- The Go San Francisco Card is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated.
- Go San Francisco Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler’s use of the Go San Francisco Card.
- Attraction offerings subject to change.
- Smart Destinations is not liable for attraction capacity restraints.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
Adult Age Range: Ages 13+
Brand: Smart Destinations
Child Age Range: Ages 3-12
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.