Go Boston Card™ 2-day E-Voucher
When you purchase your Go Boston 2-day Card™, an e-voucher will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-voucher at one of the voucher redemption locations listed on your e-voucher, it will be exchanged for a Go Boston 2-day Card™.
The Go Boston Card includes admission to 53 of Boston's best attractions and tours including a 2-day trolley tour, New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, Museum of Science and more.
Go Boston Card 2-Day Card with Guidebook:
- Adult Ages: 13 and up
- Child Ages: 3-12
- Must present your printed e-voucher to one of the redemption locations printed on your e-voucher and pick up your Go Card and guidebook
- Use the guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Go Card upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Hop-On/Off Trolley
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Waliking Tour
- Boston Bike Rental
- Salem Witch Museum
Smart Destinations Terms and Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- The Go Boston Card is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for an included admission/entry. Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased. (a 2-day card first used on a Monday is then valid Monday, Tuesday)
- The Go Boston Card expire December 31 of the next calendar year.
- Admissions must be redeemed the day a card is presented for entry. Admissions may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date.
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted.
- The Go Boston Card is valid for admission between 9:00 am and 5:30 pm (Attractions hours /days vary)
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Go Boston Card. Please refer to the attraction page for details.
- Go Boston Card is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this guidebook or in any accompanying supplements.
- Go Boston Card offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Go Boston Card is not transferable for “credits” toward products not offered in the guide.
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation when this symbol appears:
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the special offers page for details.
- Go Boston Card is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated.
- Go Boston Card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler’s use of the Go Boston Card.
- Attraction offerings subject to change.
- Smart Destinations is not liable for attraction capacity restraints.
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
Adult Age Range: Ages 13+
Brand: Smart Destinations
Child Age Range: Ages 3-12
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.