Garmin nüMaps Lifetime™ North America
Item # 409545
* nüMaps Lifetime™ upgrade card is for the life of your Garmin GPS.
Know where to go when streets change or new restaurants and other businesses open. With nüMaps Lifetime, you’ll get the most up-to-date maps available - for the life of your Garmin GPS. This one-time, single purchase gives you access to the newest map information on streets, highways and points of interest as soon as new content is available. Then, you can download the new data to your device, retrieving up to four updates per year, for the lifetime of your Garmin GPS. It’s the most comprehensive update plan you can buy.
- nüMaps Lifetime updates are available for the City Navigator® NT street maps on your compatible Garmin device
- To use nüMaps Lifetime, all you need is your Garmin device, your computer and a USB cable
- No monthly fees or continuing maintenance costs
- Easy to update your maps - simply connect your device to your computer and log into your myGarmin account Latest map data is ready to load to your device
- New updates are available up to four times per year
- Sign up for our email notification, and we’ll email you when the newest data is available
- Navigate with confidence with nüMaps Lifetime
- Coverage includes detailed maps for the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Get updated information on street and highway changes, new roads, new points of interest and other features on your compatible Garmin GPS for the lifetime of the device
If you purchase a nüMaps Lifetime gift card, you will receive up to four (4) map Data updates per year, when and as such updates are made available on Garmin’s website, for one (1) compatible Garmin product until your product’s useful life expires or Garmin no longer receives map Data from NAVTEQ, whichever is shorter. The updates you receive under the subscription will be updates to the same map Data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased, or updates to map Data that you purchased separately (if applicable). If your Garmin product does not include, or you do not purchase separately, the map Data you want to update using your nüMaps Lifetime subscription, then you must purchase the map Data separately before you can load the updated map Data onto your Garmin product. In some instances, your Garmin product might not have sufficient memory remaining for you to load an update to the same map Data originally included with your Garmin product (or purchased separately, as the case may be), in which case you will need to select reduced map Data coverage for your updates. Garmin may terminate your nüMaps Lifetime subscription at any time if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. Your nüMaps Lifetime subscription may not be transferred to another person or another Garmin product.
Lifetime Map Upgrades: Yes
This service is a combination of UPS and USPS shipping. Packages are delivered by USPS. Packages can be tracked at upsmi.com. Additional transit time may be required for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.