GO-3 CDS Dissolved Ozone Cleaner Disinfectant Sanitizer
Item # 663453
Dissolved Ozone has been approved by the FDA for direct food contact and sanitation. Ozone has the ability to kill most known bacteria and other common organisms that are found in the food and produce industries. Organisms killed by ozone include common E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Legionella and will destroy most bacteria and viruses.
Ozone molecules are simply three oxygen atoms combined as an O3 molecule. An O3 ozone molecule is sometimes referred as activated oxygen as normal oxygen molecules are formed as O2. Dissolved ozone is resistant to strains and kills bacteria 3000 times faster than chlorine and leaves behind only oxygen with no residue for a true organic sanitation process. Supplement your disinfection process to reduce cross contamination.
The proven GO-3 Dissolved Ozonated Water machine is used wherever improved hygiene and high standards of disinfection are of concern. The GO-3 system, a chemical free sanitation solution for a green environment, is also 100% organic. This is the same process that major water treatment plants use to sanitize your drinking water before delivering it to you. This process is now available in the portable GO-3 machine allowing you to have the most powerful sanitation and disinfecting system on-demand!
- Unit must have constant water flow to the machine. Location of machine must be near cold water line source.
- CDS has some water discharge while refreshing. Location of machine must be near a drain source.
- All hoses to connect to the water source and drain are included. Some fittings may be required and can be purchased at your local hardware supply store.
- Fruit and Produce Organic Sanitation Wash
- Hand Sanitation for Improve Hygiene
- Food Processing Area, Utensils, Cutting Boards and Surfaces
- Supplemental Skin Care and Oral Hygiene
- Tap water and electricity are the only requirements to produce ozonated water
- Water and O2 oxygen are the only residual products after disinfection
- Breaks down pesticides, chemicals and bacteria keeping foods truly organic
- Compact machine reaching high quality of dissolved ozone from 1.0 to 3.0 PPM
- Long three year consumable parts replacement based on average daily usage
- Compact POU Point of Use (No Air Concentrators or Pure Oxygen Feeds)
- Patented Electrolytic Ozone Generator (Indirect O3 production no NOx)
- Complete compliance with the US OSHA safety standards
- Power Consumption: 80 Watts, AC Input 110 v ~ 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 7” L x 13” W x 17.25” H
- High-Resistant ABS material casing
- Shipping Weight 21 lbs.
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Input Water: Cool Municipal Tap Water
- Input Water Pressure: 17–100psi (1.2-7.0 kg/ cm²)*
- Input Water Temperature: 41° - 86°F (5°C - 30°C) **
** Using cool room temperature water 68°F (20°C) or below will attain best results.
- Output Water Capacity: 31 g/h, 0.5 g/m (120 l/h ± 10%)
- Output Pressure: 4 – 7 psi (0.3 – 0.5 kg/ cm²)*
- Ozonated Water Concentrations: 1.0 – 3.0 PPM**
** PPM is based on a concentration time curve first 20 sec up to 3.0PPM then stabilizing at 5 minutes.
Case Count: 1
Length: 7 in.
Package Quantity (Count): 1
Type of Water Filter: Multi-Stage
Weight: 21 lb.
Width: 13 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.