300 Total Servings Freeze-Dried Fruit Variety Food Storage Bucket
Net Weight: 3 lb 12 oz
Chef's Banquet Freeze Dried Fruits are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. For long-term storage it is best to store in a dry, cool environment.
- 300 Total Servings
- Easy to open and use
- Easy to open zip-seal metalite foil pouches
- Great for snacks
- Great for storage
- Up to 20-year shelf life (if stored in a dry, cool environment)
- Net Weight: 3 lb 12 oz
- No additives or preservatives
- Sliced Strawberries - 56 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 3.95 oz) (Country of Origin: Argentina/Chile/China/ Egypt/Mexico/Morocco/Serbia/USA)
- Sliced Bananas - 40 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 5.64 oz) (Country of Origin: China/India)
- Sliced Peaches - 52 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 5.5 oz) (Country of Origin: Chile/China/Greece)
- Diced Apples - 52 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 4.58 oz) (Country of Origin: USA/China)
- Whole Raspberries - 56 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 4.93 oz) (Country of Origin: Chile/Serbia/USA)
- Whole Blueberries - 44 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 5.43 oz) (Country of Origin: Canada/Honduras/USA
For questions or additional information please email email@example.com.
*For best taste and nutritional value, use product before:
20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60 F (16.6 C)
10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70 F (21.1 C)
Brand: Chef's Banquet
Case Count: 1
Number of Servings: 300 Serving
Shelf Life: 20 Year
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.