FoodSaver® 4880 2-in-1 System with Marinator
Two simple steps to keep food fresh up to 5x longer. The FoodSaver® 4880 2-in-1 System is a fully automatic vacuum sealer for easy, hands-free operation. Simply prepare your bag or roll with food to be sealed and then let the FoodSaver® vacuum sealer do the rest. Also features a built-in, retractable handheld sealer to conveniently seal zipper bags, containers and canisters. This one unit does it all. There are more ways to seal and more ways to save with the FoodSaver®4880 2-in-1 System. Handheld vacuum sealer can also be used to quickly marinate food in minutes instead of hours.
FoodSaver® Quick Marinator is a 2.25 quart canister that vacuum marinates meat, vegetables and more in minutes and can also be used for convenient storage. Designed for use with FoodSaver® vacuum sealing systems, the Quick Marinator infuses food with flavor in minutes instead of hours using vacuum power to penetrate marinades deep into the food.
- Quick Marinator Canister
- Starter Kit of 2 FoodSaver® Heat-Seal Rolls - 11 in. x 10 ft.
- 5 FoodSaver® Heat-Seal Bags - 3 Quart Size and 2 Gallon Size
- 5 FreshSaver® Zipper Bags - 3 Quart Size and 2 Gallon Size
- 1 Lunch & Leftover Container
- 1 Wine stopper
- 5-year limited warranty
- Fully Automatic operation auto detects FoodSaver bag and starts vacuum sealing
- Built-in retractable handheld sealer
- Built-in roll storage and roll cutter
- Extra-wide sealing strip
- Pull-out, removable dishwasher-safe drip tray drawer
- Pulse Vac feature allows complete manual control of air removal
- 2 vacuum speeds automatically adjust based on food type
- 2 seal levels that auto detect moist or dry food
- Air-tight heat seal removes air from specially designed bags
- Rapid marinate mode marinates in minutes instead of hours
- Accessory mode for containers and canisters seals any FoodSaver container air-tight
- Marinate in minutes instead of hours or overnight
- Preserves and enhances food flavor
- Vacuum process tenderizes the meats
- Stain resistant and dishwasher safe
- Works with FoodSaver vacuum sealing systems
- BPA Free
- Airtight and odor-proof
- FoodSaver, the leading brand in vacuum sealing
- Newly Designed V4880 Vacuum Sealer
- Fully Automatic Operation
- Touch Button Controls
- Pulse Vac Feature
- Handheld Sealer Feature
- 2 Vacuum Speeds (normal & gentle)
- 2 Seal levels with Auto Detect
- LED Progress Indicator Lights
- Patented Removable Drip Tray
- BPA Free - Bags, Marinator and Food Contact Surfaces
- FoodSaver 4880 Vacuum Sealer 16 1/4" L x 6 7/8" W x 8" H
- Quick Marinator Canister - 9" L x 9" W x 4 1/2" H
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.