Flow Wall 6-piece Storage System
The FLOW WALL™ 6 PIECE CABINET Workstation System – comes complete with 48’ sq. ft. of FLOW WALL Panels, Hooks and Installation Accessories. This deluxe cabinet set includes one tall storage cabinet, two base, two wall and 72” jumbo worktop. Cabinets can be installed together in an adjoining arrangement (as shown) or separated and installed on different areas of your wall. Simply hang the FLOW WALL™ panels by screwing directly into the studs of your wall. Cabinets are attached directly to FLOW WALL™ using an innovative bracket / cleat system which makes them totally modular and reconfigurable. Place them exactly where you want and reconfigure as necessary – no tools required.
FLOW CABINETS are constructed from a high density ply board with textured PVC laminate. Doors are constructed from MDF with radius corners, durable thermoformed laminate and matte contemporary hardware for a clean, finished and designer look. Cabinets are very easy to assemble and hang directly on FLOW WALL™ panels using the exclusive powder coated metal bracket / cleat system. Open the cabinet to reveal exposed FLOW WALL™ panels which offers infinite organizational options. Use the included shelf for storage or add optional hooks, bins or baskets to create a totally customized interior storage space. FLOW CABINETS are EASY TO ASSEMBLE, can be positioned anywhere on the wall and reconfigured as often as necessary. FLOW WALL™ is the ultimate storage and organization system.
This complete set includes enough FLOW WALL and cabinets to cover 48’ square feet. All required installation and finishing accessories are included. Install your FLOW CABINET system panels in any desired configuration then add accessories to personalize your storage needs.
FLOW CABINET™ 6-Piece – 48’ WALL STORAGE SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- One (1) Tall Storage Cabinet (72” H x 24” W x 16” D) – with 3 shelves
- Two (2) Wall Cabinets (30” H x 24” W x 12” D) – with 1 shelf each
- Two (2) Base Cabinets (30” H x 24” W x 16” D) – with 1 shelf each
- 8’ FLOW WALL™ PANELS to cover up to 48’ square feet of wall space. (6 pack of 8’ W x 12” H FLOW WALL PANELS (Silver color)
- Two (2) boxes (96) of coated color matched drywall installation screws
- Pack of nylon horizontal connector dowels (12)
- 2 Boxes (12) of molded finishing end strips
- Box of 4 in. Small Hooks (6 pack)
- Items shown in the Image above other than The FLOW WALL™ 6 PIECE CABINET Workstation System are not included in the sell price.
FLOW WALL™ is the innovative storage systems for home and workspace. FLOW WALL offers a better way to arrange your space, eliminate clutter and improve the continuity of the room. Achieve optimal storage configurations by combining stylish and durable FLOW WALL PANELS with a growing assortment of FLOW STORAGE ACCESSORIES. Accessories simply ‘click’ into FLOW WALL and can be configured and rearranged with ease. The perfect space management solution for Sports and Recreation, Lawn and Garden, Laundry and Utility rooms, Garage and Hardware or anywhere you simply want to MAKE YOUR SPACE FLOW.
The FLOW WALLSYSTEM™ is:
Modular and Expandable – system grows to fit your changing storage needs.
- Fully integrated – accessories and wall work as one convenient system
- Strong and durable - holds up to 400 lbs. per panel (*properly installed)
- Easy to install and maintenance free - screws directly to studs and antimicrobial
- High Density PVC Core: Strong and durable. Holds up to 400 lbs. per panel*
- Beveled Slot Profile: Provides maximum strength and secure fit for FLOW Accessories evenly distributing the weight on each panel.
- Smart Install Features: Including extruded connector dowel channel for horizontal expansion, and finishing channels for clean vertical installation and alignment.
- Hexachrome Finish: Waterproof and UV resistant finish is easy to clean and offers a high quality designer look, superior to other slat wall.
- Fully integrated design – work seamlessly as one system
- Easy to assemble – most cabinets set up in under 15 minutes
- Thermoformed MDF doors – for clean / finished and contemporary look
- Easy to install and arrange – cabinets use bracket / cleat system that attaches to FLOW WALL™ panels. Arrange and rearrange as necessary – no tools required.
- 165 deg full exposure hinges - provides maximum door opening
- Brushed hardware
- Heavy duty construction – from high tensile steel. FLOW Hooks hold 40-100 lbs depending on style.
- Powder coated - to a gun metal metallic finish with printed logo.
- Dip Coated rubberized ends – protects your valuable and provides a secure fit.
- Functional ‘Click’ in design – spring clip locks into wall channel for secure fit
- Stylish Design - soft radius lines and hidden weld marks for clean, designer look
Brand: Flow Wall
Number of Pieces: 6
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.