Fellowes® Powershred® 60Cs 10-Sheet Cross-Cut Shredder
- SafeSense® Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Shreds 10 sheets per pass into 5/32”x 2” cross-cut particles (Security Level P-3)
- Shreds for up to 6 minutes before a 30 minute cool down period is needed
- 6 gallon bin
- 16.2”H x 9.2”W x 14.6” D
- 1 year product warranty and 5 year cutter warranty
- For 1 user
- Item H x W x D (inches): 16.06 x 9.19 x 14.63
- Warranty: 1 Yr Machine / 5 Yr Cutter
- Model Number: 60CS
- Color: Black
- Sheet Capacity: 10
- Cut Type: Cross-Cut
- Bin Capacity (gallons): 6
- Usage: Medium Use
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes - Electronic
- Throat Width (inches): 9
- Paper Entry Width (inches): 9
- Safety Features: SafeSense®
- Maximum Run Time (minutes): 6 on / 20 off
- Bin Full Light: No
- Anti Jam Technology: None
- Recommended Number Of Users: 1
- Cut Size (inches): 5/32"" x 2""
- Speed (Feet Per Minute): 14
- Speed (mpm): 4
- Can Shred: Staples, Credit Cards, Paper Clips
- DIN Level - Paper: P-3
- Material Type: Plastic
- CRC: 46060
- Basket Type: Wastebasket
Bin Capacity: 6 gal.
Continues Run Time: 6 min
Cutting Method: Cross Cut
Product Depth: 14.6 in.
Product Height: 16.06 in.
Product Weight: 18.96 lb.
Product Width: 9.2 in.
Sheet Capacity: 10
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.