Fagor Futuro Pressure Cooker
The Fagor Futuro model is the ultimate in the evolution of the pressure cookers. It comes complete with two short handles for easy storage, an automatic locking lid for added convenience, an easy-cleaning valve, a steamer basket that doubles as a food grater, and a “Tastefully Under Pressure” cookbook with over 90 delicious recipes.
Available in 4 or 10-quart sizes. The 10 quart model also serves as a canner allowing you to home can your favorite foods.
- Fast – saves time by reducing cooking time up to 70% over traditional cooking methods.
- Efficient – because it saves time it means less time cooking which translates into less energy used. A GREEN piece of cookware.
- Healthy - Pressure cooking retains up to 50% more vitamins and minerals. It also maintains a lower fat content since less fat and oil is used when pressure cooking.
- Safe – complete with three independent safety mechanisms, making them completely safe pressure cookers.
- Easy - very easy to use! Open the pressure cooker; add liquid and ingredients and close. Lock the lid and select pressure setting. Release pressure and enjoy delicious dishes!
- Versatile – there are endless cooking possibilities, from appetizers to entrées and even desserts. Stews, soups, chili, risotto, and vegetables are but a few of the many recipes that you can savor with your guests
- Constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Exclusive triple valve safety system plus safety lock on handle prevents opening before all pressure is released.
- Two independent over-pressure release valves assure no excess pressure build-up.
- Automatic self-locking mechanism
- Spring-type mechanism with two pressure settings: LOW (8psi) and HIGH (15psi)
- Works on all types of domestic stovetops: gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Simple-to-use dial format makes it easy to regulate and release pressure, and remove for cleaning!
- Select the automatic pressure release position to release pressure or the unlock position to remove for cleaning.
- Visual pressure indicator on handle shows when all pressure has been released from cooker.
- Complete with Instruction manual, “Tastefully Under Pressure” full color cookbook, and a 10-year warranty
- Easy to clean; the pressure cooker pot is dishwasher safe
- Made in Spain
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Material: Stainless Steel
Number of Settings: 2
Pressure Gauge: Yes
Steamer Basket: Yes
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.