Flow Wall 5-piece Garage Cabinet Storage System
Keep your stuff out of sight with our cabinets. Flow Wall cabinets are easy to assemble, and hang directly on Flow Wall Panels, which can be moved at anytime without tools. Once mounted, open the doors to reveal the exposed slat wall. Use the included wood shelves or add any other Flow Wall accessory for a custom cabinet interior.
8' Slat Wall Panels, 5 Storage Bins, 4 Cabinets, and 10 Multi Use Hooks
Flow Wall makes storage and organization easy. Using your walls and our vertical storage product gets your stuff organized and off the floor. Start with the Flow Wall Panel, the easy to install foundation of our system. Once the panels are installed, add Flow Wall Cabinets, Hooks, Bins and other accessories for a customized organization solution. Add on, rearrange, or reorganize at any time with no tools needed.
Product Info Flow Wall Starter Cabinet Set Includes:
- One (1) Tall Storage Cabinet (72”H x 24”W x 16”D) – with 3 shelves
- One (1) Wall Cabinets (30”H x 24”W x 12”D) – with 1 shelf
- One (1) Base Cabinets (30”H x 24”W x 16”D) – with 1 shelf
- One (1) Drawer Cabinet (26” H x 24”W x 16”D)-with three drawers
- One (1) Work surface constructed from a charcoal gray textured thermo-fused laminate for durability
- 8’ Flow Wall Panels to cover up to 48’ square feet of wall space. (6 pack of 8’W x 12”H Flow Wall Panels)
- Two (2) boxes (96) of coated color matched drywall installation screws
- Pack of nylon horizontal connector dowels (12)
- 2 Boxes (12) of molded finishing end strips
- Box of X hooks (10)
- Pack of small Hard Bins Clear ( 5)
Flow Wall Cabinets Feature:
- Easy to assemble – most cabinets set up in under 15 minutes
- Thermoformed doors – for clean / finished and contemporary look
- 105 deg full exposure hinges - provides maximum door opening
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly or product operation, please call 1-888-353-0917 and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco. Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Standard Time
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.