$25.99 After $7 OFF
Exergen Temporal Artery Thermometer
Take your index finger, put it on the center of your forehead, slide it horizontally in a straight line to your hairline. If you had the Exergen TemporalScanner Temporal Artery Thermometer in your hand, you would have taken the quickest and most accurate non-invasive temperature available.
New Smart Glow Features!
A newly enhanced model based on user requests – at no additional cost!
- Soft Glow Display: Soft lighting for easy reading in any light. Perfect for checking the temperature of a sleeping infant (or adult) in a darkened room.
- 8 Temperature Memory: Automatically retains the last 8 temperature readings for instant recall to check on fever progression.
- Programmable Beeper: Beeping sound indicating scanning can be turned off or on to avoid waking a sleeping child (or adult). The flashing LED facing the forehead while scanning turns off when the beeper is turned off.
- Programmable °F or °C: Select most convenient temperature scale.
- Elegant one-button programming and memory access.
- Accurate Temperature with a gentle forehead scan
- #1 Best selling thermometer brand
- #1 Pediatrician preferred, recommended by physicians
- "Smartest Product of the Decade" Inc Magazine
- "One amazing thermometer" NY Times
- Recommended for the entire family
- Accuracy for all ages supported by more than 50 clinical studies
- Use on sleeping infant, or child with ear infection
- Probe covers not required
- Method of choice of Premier Hospitals
- 9V Battery included
- Protected by 10 US patents, made in USA
Remove protective cap before use. Be sure lens is clean. If not, clean with cotton swab dipped in alcohol and let dry. Hold the thermometer as shown.
Gently position the probe flush (flat) on the center of the forehead. Press and hold the SCAN button.
Lightly slide the thermometer across the forehead keeping the sensor flat and in contact with the skin until you reach the hairline. You will hear a beeping and a red light will blink to indicate a measurement is taking place. If perspiration is present, continue to hold button depressed, lift probe from forehead and touch the neck just behind the ear lobe.
Release the SCAN button and remove the thermometer from the head.
Read the temperature on the display. Thermometer will shut off automatically after 30 seconds. To turn the thermometer off immediately, press and release the button quickly.
Replace the protective cap on thermometer to protect the sensor when not in use.
Used and Recommended by Thousands of Doctors and Nurses
Exergen TemporalScanners are relied upon daily in thousands of hospitals in clinics, taking over a billion fast, accurate, non-invasive temperatures per year. More clinical studies support the accuracy of Exergen TemporalScanners than any other thermometer.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is this item marked as FSA Eligible?
This item is marked with the following icon as FSA eligible to identify that it MAY be purchased using a Flexible Spending Account (FSA):
What is a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)?
A FSA (Flexible Spending Account) allows use of the funds an individual has designated to be set aside pre-tax for medical expenses, typically with their employer, when selecting healthcare programs during the previous year.
What types of purchases are FSA eligible?
Over-the-counter medical supplies and equipment are considered reimbursable by an FSA account in 2011 and include the following categories:
- Contact lens solution
- Diagnostic devices (i.e. blood pressure and blood glucose monitors)
- Durable medical equipment and goods
- Prescription medications
Note: Although the IRS sets guidelines for FSA programs, individual employers have the final determination of which expenses are covered by their FSA programs.